UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

my marble convicts , purple and black

Go down 
+4
Holey Rock of Texas
ricardorocks
alkomist
fabfish
8 posters
AuthorMessage
fabfish
Sergeant
Sergeant
fabfish

Favorite Fish: : my favorite fish are my 15 inck king kamfa breeding pair of flowerhorn

my marble convicts , purple and black Empty
PostSubject: my marble convicts , purple and black   my marble convicts , purple and black Icon_minitime2/9/2010, 12:41 am

my marble convicts , purple and black New_af19
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my marble convicts , purple and black   my marble convicts , purple and black Icon_minitime2/9/2010, 12:42 am

what substrate is that?
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: my marble convicts , purple and black   my marble convicts , purple and black Icon_minitime2/9/2010, 8:57 am

4realz!!!!! looks nice!!
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

Favorite Fish: : halfmoon bettas and any nice looking cichlids

PostSubject: Re: my marble convicts , purple and black   my marble convicts , purple and black Icon_minitime2/9/2010, 12:53 pm

alkomist wrote:
4realz!!!!! looks nice!!
my marble convicts , purple and black 858205 yes sir
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: my marble convicts , purple and black   my marble convicts , purple and black Icon_minitime2/9/2010, 12:54 pm

really nice tower setup.
Back to top Go down
fabfish
Sergeant
Sergeant
fabfish

Favorite Fish: : my favorite fish are my 15 inck king kamfa breeding pair of flowerhorn

PostSubject: Re: my marble convicts , purple and black   my marble convicts , purple and black Icon_minitime2/9/2010, 5:08 pm

its silica sand from homo depo , its 100 lbs for 7.25 , and the cichlids love it they sift it through there gills and they just love it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my marble convicts , purple and black   my marble convicts , purple and black Icon_minitime2/9/2010, 5:20 pm

sweet, i need to get some cheap sand for my cichlid tank but i dont like play sand. hopefully my home depot has some
Back to top Go down
kweadie
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : My Jackdempsey chilid I call him Jack. My second favorite would be the Convict chilid. They are wonderful to watch, I like to watch how they take care of the babies and rearange the tank.

PostSubject: Re: my marble convicts , purple and black   my marble convicts , purple and black Icon_minitime2/12/2010, 6:27 am

are you sure that is not a Convict it looks just like my convict or are they the same fish?
Back to top Go down
fabfish
Sergeant
Sergeant
fabfish

PostSubject: Re: my marble convicts , purple and black   my marble convicts , purple and black Icon_minitime2/12/2010, 9:03 pm

its a colony of marble convicts but purple instead of white
Back to top Go down
Bosco1025
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: my marble convicts , purple and black   my marble convicts , purple and black Icon_minitime2/28/2010, 12:53 pm

fabfish wrote:
its a colony of marble convicts but purple instead of white

if you were to show me a white convict, THAT would be unique...
Back to top Go down
typicaltony
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: my marble convicts , purple and black   my marble convicts , purple and black Icon_minitime2/28/2010, 9:46 pm

never heard of marbled convicts... i used to have some HRPs that had some purple on them..
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

PostSubject: Re: my marble convicts , purple and black   my marble convicts , purple and black Icon_minitime3/2/2010, 9:37 am

Hey Typicaltony
I have a white adult male convict who have orange in the body and some blue in the fins
That is normal ?
Back to top Go down
Bosco1025
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: my marble convicts , purple and black   my marble convicts , purple and black Icon_minitime3/3/2010, 11:36 pm

proyect01 wrote:
Hey Typicaltony
I have a white adult male convict who have orange in the body and some blue in the fins
That is normal ?

you have a female convict, assuming the orange you are talking about is around the belly area and it is a normal, blue and black convict
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

PostSubject: Re: my marble convicts , purple and black   my marble convicts , purple and black Icon_minitime3/4/2010, 12:06 am

Hey bosco is not female is a male check my personal album or photos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my marble convicts , purple and black   my marble convicts , purple and black Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my marble convicts , purple and black
Page 1 of 1