UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

WTB Discus $50-, Dfw Area -P/U or Shipping

Go down 
+3
xrickyhoangx
ilicurtisili
philuponthepho
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
philuponthepho
Captain
Captain
philuponthepho

Favorite Fish: : Anything I can afford (which is $0)

WTB Discus $50-, Dfw Area -P/U or Shipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: WTB Discus $50-, Dfw Area -P/U or Shipping   WTB Discus $50-, Dfw Area -P/U or Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/19/2010, 1:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

I would buy em online and have em shipped to me but I'm not gonna pay $100 for shipping and not even choose the fish.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
philuponthepho
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: WTB Discus $50-, Dfw Area -P/U or Shipping   WTB Discus $50-, Dfw Area -P/U or Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 12:55 pm

Nah Im not gonna breed them, I'm gonna inject them with dye!! MUAHAHAHAHA!! Nah just jk, 6 is a good number for them to have 0 aggression and also 6 is all I can afford
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTB Discus $50-, Dfw Area -P/U or Shipping   WTB Discus $50-, Dfw Area -P/U or Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 7:33 pm

why not?
Back to top Go down
philuponthepho
Captain
Captain
philuponthepho

PostSubject: Re: WTB Discus $50-, Dfw Area -P/U or Shipping   WTB Discus $50-, Dfw Area -P/U or Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 7:56 pm

ALOT of work to breed em. 100% water changes at LEAST once a day. Most people do 3 times a day. Gotta feed em about 8 times a day. Keep ph LOW, too much for me! Let my plants do it for me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTB Discus $50-, Dfw Area -P/U or Shipping   WTB Discus $50-, Dfw Area -P/U or Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 7:58 pm

holy shizzz thats way to much work
Back to top Go down
dano
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
dano

PostSubject: Re: WTB Discus $50-, Dfw Area -P/U or Shipping   WTB Discus $50-, Dfw Area -P/U or Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 10:39 pm

100% water changes a day or more?? I had Discus breed regularly and did not have to do all that......Reseasch Discus breeding, Phil.............. funny
Back to top Go down
philuponthepho
Captain
Captain
philuponthepho

PostSubject: Re: WTB Discus $50-, Dfw Area -P/U or Shipping   WTB Discus $50-, Dfw Area -P/U or Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 10:47 pm

100% water changes for the babies. And I have researched it, with personal experience from people who breed hundreds of healthy discus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTB Discus $50-, Dfw Area -P/U or Shipping   WTB Discus $50-, Dfw Area -P/U or Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/3/2010, 9:07 am

They must like changing lots of water. Its the type of water used not the changing. They are not hard to breeding with the right water conditions. Right food helps also. Yes a low ph is what is needed.
Back to top Go down
dano
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
dano

PostSubject: Re: WTB Discus $50-, Dfw Area -P/U or Shipping   WTB Discus $50-, Dfw Area -P/U or Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/3/2010, 3:50 pm

Phil......I would advise you not to attempt to keep or even think about breeding Discus...They are expensive and biologically demanding fish...... I think you should look into keeping gold fish after researching the needs of gold fish................Seriously!!
Back to top Go down
bimmertech
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
bimmertech

Favorite Fish: : PEACOCKS OF ALL COLORS!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: WTB Discus $50-, Dfw Area -P/U or Shipping   WTB Discus $50-, Dfw Area -P/U or Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/3/2010, 4:17 pm

there is another ad on cl for discus for $10.
http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/for/1583983525.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTB Discus $50-, Dfw Area -P/U or Shipping   WTB Discus $50-, Dfw Area -P/U or Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/9/2010, 1:00 am

weres the pics phil????
Back to top Go down
discuskent
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
discuskent

Favorite Fish: : discus arowana cichlids

PostSubject: Re: WTB Discus $50-, Dfw Area -P/U or Shipping   WTB Discus $50-, Dfw Area -P/U or Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/17/2010, 7:10 pm

theres a guy on aquabid larry p has great discus for 8 for $120 idont think shipping is $100 last time cost me $60
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB Discus $50-, Dfw Area -P/U or Shipping   WTB Discus $50-, Dfw Area -P/U or Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB Discus $50-, Dfw Area -P/U or Shipping
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2