UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

fs- assorted fish- ft myers fl- pu only- SOLD

Go down 
AuthorMessage

fs- assorted fish- ft myers fl- pu only- SOLD Empty
PostSubject: fs- assorted fish- ft myers fl- pu only- SOLD   fs- assorted fish- ft myers fl- pu only- SOLD Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 3:14 pm

3 albino tiger barbs and one regular tiger barb, showing signs of spawning. - GONE
a gaggle of neon and cardinal tetras - GONE
1 male fancy guppy, 3ish females - GONE
assorted mollys - FEW LEFT

The live bearers are $1 each, the others are make offer.

Last edited by Fern on 2/17/2010, 10:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: fs- assorted fish- ft myers fl- pu only- SOLD   fs- assorted fish- ft myers fl- pu only- SOLD Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 4:23 pm

Good looking market post! Thanks. fs- assorted fish- ft myers fl- pu only- SOLD 393849
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fs- assorted fish- ft myers fl- pu only- SOLD   fs- assorted fish- ft myers fl- pu only- SOLD Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 4:37 pm

Of course I would get the format right! I am an enforcer lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fs- assorted fish- ft myers fl- pu only- SOLD   fs- assorted fish- ft myers fl- pu only- SOLD Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 6:32 pm

I could ship in the state on a warm day if needed......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fs- assorted fish- ft myers fl- pu only- SOLD   fs- assorted fish- ft myers fl- pu only- SOLD Icon_minitime1/16/2010, 6:17 am

These guys will only be available for a week or so, after that they are going to the LFS, I need to make room!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fs- assorted fish- ft myers fl- pu only- SOLD   fs- assorted fish- ft myers fl- pu only- SOLD Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 9:56 am

Also available are dalmatian sailfin (huge sail!) mollys
, sunburst plattys (orange with black tail)- GONE
Just trying to make some room fish

Last edited by Fern on 1/21/2010, 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fs- assorted fish- ft myers fl- pu only- SOLD   fs- assorted fish- ft myers fl- pu only- SOLD Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 3:27 pm

Well I may ship.... If I do who wants what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fs- assorted fish- ft myers fl- pu only- SOLD   fs- assorted fish- ft myers fl- pu only- SOLD Icon_minitime1/19/2010, 10:34 am

Ok Martha is now $25 obo and comes with a few live bearers for food supply! I will ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fs- assorted fish- ft myers fl- pu only- SOLD   fs- assorted fish- ft myers fl- pu only- SOLD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fs- assorted fish- ft myers fl- pu only- SOLD
Page 1 of 1