UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Everyone welcome our new sponsor! Fins and Fangs!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Everyone welcome our new sponsor! Fins and Fangs! Empty
PostSubject: Everyone welcome our new sponsor! Fins and Fangs!   Everyone welcome our new sponsor! Fins and Fangs! Icon_minitime1/2/2010, 11:31 am

Fins and fangs is located in the DFW area. They are a fresh & saltwater supplier.
They also do snakes and some other cool stuff.

Everyone give a warm welcome !

20% off to all Certified Members. Enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: Everyone welcome our new sponsor! Fins and Fangs!   Everyone welcome our new sponsor! Fins and Fangs! Icon_minitime1/2/2010, 11:46 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
philuponthepho
Captain
Captain
philuponthepho

Favorite Fish: : Anything I can afford (which is $0)

PostSubject: Re: Everyone welcome our new sponsor! Fins and Fangs!   Everyone welcome our new sponsor! Fins and Fangs! Icon_minitime1/2/2010, 12:16 pm

Do they have a website? 20% off everything is a good deal when combined with buy 1 saltwater fish get a free Kenya Tree coral!
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: Everyone welcome our new sponsor! Fins and Fangs!   Everyone welcome our new sponsor! Fins and Fangs! Icon_minitime1/2/2010, 12:31 pm

i dont believe he does at this time. he hasnt been open very long.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Everyone welcome our new sponsor! Fins and Fangs!   Everyone welcome our new sponsor! Fins and Fangs! Icon_minitime1/2/2010, 12:57 pm

Welcome to our forum of fishy members... I live in louisiana but will check the store out when i come to the March Auction..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Everyone welcome our new sponsor! Fins and Fangs!   Everyone welcome our new sponsor! Fins and Fangs! Icon_minitime1/2/2010, 1:51 pm

No website but they are working on it. You can find everything on here that they sell. We will have a list and everything set up soon. I will have to ask to make sure but I believe they can ship some things.
Back to top Go down
philuponthepho
Captain
Captain
philuponthepho

PostSubject: Re: Everyone welcome our new sponsor! Fins and Fangs!   Everyone welcome our new sponsor! Fins and Fangs! Icon_minitime1/2/2010, 1:53 pm

Well if anyone is going down there when the sale is, can you pick me up some nemo's(clownfish)? Should include two kenyi trees and 20% CMD.
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: Everyone welcome our new sponsor! Fins and Fangs!   Everyone welcome our new sponsor! Fins and Fangs! Icon_minitime1/12/2010, 4:02 pm

how do i become a certified member??
Back to top Go down
philuponthepho
Captain
Captain
philuponthepho

PostSubject: Re: Everyone welcome our new sponsor! Fins and Fangs!   Everyone welcome our new sponsor! Fins and Fangs! Icon_minitime1/12/2010, 5:28 pm

alkomist wrote:
how do i become a certified member??

Mon 9 Nov - 0:25 by KMX
OK here she is.

Certified Members

To me a Certified Member means that you are a dedicated fish hobbyist and supporter of the USAfishbox.com forum. Certified Members will receive perks which are listed below. The Membership is $20 a year. All MOD’s are ½ that. One time fee only. Paypal or money order accepted. When you sign up you will receive a Free laminated Certified Member card, Free USAfishbox.com sticker, Free custome sig. ( which appears under all your post)..Finally you will receive a small discount from sponsors of USAfishbox.

Send paypal payments to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
PM me for other payments.

KMX Aquatics- 25% Off.
Holey Rock of Texas- 10% off all rock and fish.
Mosta-Frontosa- 20% off
Neptunes Cove - 20% off
Cichlids & Herps Unlimited - 20% off
N-E Cichlids – 20% Off
D.R.A.F. Dave’s Rare Aquarium Fish 10% Off walk-in only
Khristers Cichlids & Plecos- 20% Off of orders $50 or more. 10% on less than $50.
Fish Hobby Supply 10% Off
Vintage Aquariums 20% Off
Fish Freaks Cichlids 10% Off
Koi Food Shack 10% Off - To get the 10% you will need a code from me to plug in to the cupon code online for Koi Food Shack.

As we grow there will be more added.

There ye go!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Everyone welcome our new sponsor! Fins and Fangs!   Everyone welcome our new sponsor! Fins and Fangs! Icon_minitime4/9/2010, 10:50 am

Where did Fins n Fangs go? I tried to call them and looks like they have dissaperad...anyone herd anything?
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: Everyone welcome our new sponsor! Fins and Fangs!   Everyone welcome our new sponsor! Fins and Fangs! Icon_minitime4/9/2010, 10:56 am

never even seen em!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone welcome our new sponsor! Fins and Fangs!   Everyone welcome our new sponsor! Fins and Fangs! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone welcome our new sponsor! Fins and Fangs!
Page 1 of 1