UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Where to buy heat packs for shipping

Go down 
+2
philuponthepho
nitty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

Where to buy heat packs for shipping Empty
PostSubject: Where to buy heat packs for shipping   Where to buy heat packs for shipping Icon_minitime12/31/2009, 10:08 am

I'm looking to have some fish shipped to me, but I nor the shipper knows where to buy heat packs. Due to the weather here, I think they're really needed.

Please help us out guys.
Back to top Go down
philuponthepho
Captain
Captain
philuponthepho

Favorite Fish: : Anything I can afford (which is $0)

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy heat packs for shipping   Where to buy heat packs for shipping Icon_minitime12/31/2009, 10:10 am

I believe Ken's fish food. Ebay...petsmart...alot of places besides walmart.
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy heat packs for shipping   Where to buy heat packs for shipping Icon_minitime12/31/2009, 10:13 am

you've seen them at petsmart? I call this morning and the guy in aquatics act like he didn't know what I was talking about.
Maybe I should just go in and see for myself.
Back to top Go down
philuponthepho
Captain
Captain
philuponthepho

Favorite Fish: : Anything I can afford (which is $0)

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy heat packs for shipping   Where to buy heat packs for shipping Icon_minitime12/31/2009, 10:14 am

Yeah ive seen em, they were little packets in orange plastic covering stating (fish warmth) LOL wtf
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy heat packs for shipping   Where to buy heat packs for shipping Icon_minitime12/31/2009, 10:17 am

thanks dude
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy heat packs for shipping   Where to buy heat packs for shipping Icon_minitime12/31/2009, 10:22 am

Mike should have some. Fish freaks cichlids
Back to top Go down
ROMA1616
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : frontosa

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy heat packs for shipping   Where to buy heat packs for shipping Icon_minitime12/31/2009, 11:44 am

Jehmco.com.
They have 24,48 and 72hrs heat pack.
Back to top Go down
typicaltony
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy heat packs for shipping   Where to buy heat packs for shipping Icon_minitime12/31/2009, 1:42 pm

you can use those hand warmers sold at walmart as well too bad they dont last as long.

just make sure the shipping water is warm enough and insulate the box very well. I have been shipping lately w.o. heat pack and everything have arrived safely.
Back to top Go down
chicknefoot87
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
chicknefoot87

Favorite Fish: : Goldfish and Koi! I have to represent for the serious goldfish hobbyist.

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy heat packs for shipping   Where to buy heat packs for shipping Icon_minitime12/31/2009, 1:44 pm

nitty wrote:
you've seen them at petsmart? I call this morning and the guy in aquatics act like he didn't know what I was talking about.
Maybe I should just go in and see for myself.

I used to work at Petsmart and I was the only person in the fish department besides the manager who knew what I was talking about. Dont trust those teenagers they hire. Next time you're in there ask them a question you already know the answer to lol! Their answers are usually pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy heat packs for shipping   Where to buy heat packs for shipping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to buy heat packs for shipping
Page 1 of 1