UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

is this a red devel or a midus?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
astromonkey
Private
Private

is this a red devel or a midus? Empty
PostSubject: is this a red devel or a midus?   is this a red devel or a midus? Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 10:05 pm

so check this out, i scooped up 2 complete running aquariums off craigs list for $50 a 30 and a 40, sweet. the gentleman told me one of the fish was an 8 inch oscar. o.k. i thought i'll find him a new home. well imagine my supprise when titan(thats his name apeared from behind his ship in the 30 gal. hes at least 11" long and has no problem biting the glass to get to you and apparently he did bite the previous owner. o.k. change of plans i dont know what you haave to do to post a photo but this is way too complek just to ask one question.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: is this a red devel or a midus?   is this a red devel or a midus? Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 10:10 pm

Do you use photobucket??

http://photobucket.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: is this a red devel or a midus?   is this a red devel or a midus? Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 10:21 pm

Upload ya pic to photobucket.com or tinypic.com or ect....
Then copy the direct link code or the img code...
is this a red devel or a midus? PostApic
Paste the code and then click OK.

Last edited by TangTango on 12/2/2009, 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
afi137n
Private First Class
Private First Class
afi137n

Favorite Fish: : Oscar's
Arowana's

PostSubject: Re: is this a red devel or a midus?   is this a red devel or a midus? Icon_minitime12/2/2009, 12:50 pm

If you can shipp it I'll take it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is this a red devel or a midus?   is this a red devel or a midus? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is this a red devel or a midus?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: Freshwater Aquaria :: Aggressive Fish-
Jump to: