UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Vote For December Picture of the Month!!!

Go down 
+9
Fish_Love
nitty
snowflake311
Holey Rock of Texas
CajunGator
R2 Ranch
JACK D
Terry
KMX
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What is the best pic?
Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 9 ]
Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 6 ]
Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 28% [ 13 ]
Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 4 ]
 7% [ 3 ]
Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 46

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Vote For December Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/30/2009, 2:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Dec_de10

Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Dec_ja10

Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Dec-cs10
CSnyder00
Albino cory
Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Dec-cu10

Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Dec-ho10
Holey rock of Texas
long pelcic fin mdoka.
Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Dec-jo10

Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Dec-ni10
Nitty
#7 is my Flame Hawkfish or a.k.a. Scarlet Hawkfish.
Adult Size: 2-3 inches
Care Level: Easy
Temperament: Bold
Reef Safe: Monitor with Shrimp
Diet: Pellet, Flake, Brine
Origin: Hawaii
Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Dec-r210

Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Dec-sa10
Snowflake311
That's my fish a female albino bristle nose her name in ally. She is about 3" can be bossy at times. She lives in a 55 gal tank and alway is on the glass. She is about 8 months old.

Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Dec-te10
Terry
It is a planted 35 gallon cube with a pair of silver angels and a mix of tetras.

Last edited by Fern on 12/15/2009, 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : -Theirs the pic info yall sent me for your pics!)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote For December Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/9/2009, 9:43 am

I'm just happy Nitty got his 3 votes lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vote For December Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/9/2009, 9:45 am

#3 is the cory in full play mode. I love the little guys!
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Vote For December Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/9/2009, 9:45 am

yeah i didnt get me 3 votes tho lol. i think it is rigged!!!
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

PostSubject: Re: Vote For December Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/9/2009, 9:52 am

KMX wrote:

Next month is mine.

We have 100's of members, but not even 50 people
voted. COME ON YOU GUYS. PARTICIPATION is the key.
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: Vote For December Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/9/2009, 5:28 pm

The fronts always win! Why?!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Vote For December Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/9/2009, 5:34 pm

nitty wrote:
KMX wrote:

Next month is mine.

We have 100's of members, but not even 50 people
voted. COME ON YOU GUYS. PARTICIPATION is the key.
Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 858205

CSnyder00 wrote:
B/c they are eye candy. yes
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Vote For December Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/9/2009, 6:07 pm

Is it okay to vote for your own fish???? Hope so, so when I finally enter one , I will have at least one vote.... Yea!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Favorite Fish: : Red Devil, Red Terror, Green Terror...

PostSubject: Re: Vote For December Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/10/2009, 12:21 am

I love all the pics! I am going to have so submit some for next month. I got a camera for a wedding gift so no more cell phone pics!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vote For December Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/10/2009, 7:44 am

My vote went to the adorable cory Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 165198
Back to top Go down
snowflake311
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
snowflake311

Favorite Fish: : South American Ciclids and plecos. I will always love my bettas but have moved on.

PostSubject: Re: Vote For December Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/11/2009, 9:51 pm

CSnyder00 wrote:

I know! What's the deal. Sure they have nice color but ugly heads. I want to see a fish that's not an African to win.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Vote For December Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/12/2009, 11:59 pm

Few more votes! get them in.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Vote For December Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/15/2009, 10:42 am

Congrats to Jojo (Khrister) for winning this month!

Great pic!

yes

good
Back to top Go down
khrister
USA Fishbox Sponsor
khrister

Favorite Fish: :
Cyphotilapia
Cyprichromis
Mbunas
Fancy PL*CO

PostSubject: Re: Vote For December Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/15/2009, 10:54 am

KMX wrote:
Congrats to Jojo (Khrister) for winning this month!

Great pic!

yes

good

Photo Description: Cyphotilapia Gibberosa Moba. Alpha Male, he was 12" when photo was taken. Last time I saw him he was 14" with a huge hump. I sold him to a friend in Oklahoma.

What did I win?!

I'll donate the prize to Non-certified members if they pay for membership Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 690297

Last edited by khrister on 12/15/2009, 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Vote For December Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/15/2009, 11:03 am

Donate your prize if someone will pay for the CM?
Back to top Go down
khrister
USA Fishbox Sponsor
khrister

Cyphotilapia
Cyprichromis
Mbunas
Fancy PL*CO

PostSubject: Re: Vote For December Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/15/2009, 12:22 pm

KMX wrote:
Donate your prize if someone will pay for the CM?

Yup they pay CM they get the Pl*co free!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Vote For December Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/15/2009, 12:29 pm

I like it..... So the next member that becomes "certified" I owe you a BN Pleco Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 265353
Back to top Go down
khrister
USA Fishbox Sponsor
khrister

Cyphotilapia
Cyprichromis
Mbunas
Fancy PL*CO

PostSubject: Re: Vote For December Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/15/2009, 12:32 pm

KMX wrote:
I like it..... So the next member that becomes "certified" I owe you a BN Pleco Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 265353

You owe them a "MALE" ABN Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 690297
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Vote For December Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/15/2009, 12:50 pm

I dont have any of those....lol
Back to top Go down
khrister
USA Fishbox Sponsor
khrister

Cyphotilapia
Cyprichromis
Mbunas
Fancy PL*CO

PostSubject: Re: Vote For December Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/15/2009, 12:51 pm

We'll swap...I got 4 Males....trying to reduce them males as they are fighting a lot for breeding caves.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Vote For December Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/15/2009, 12:53 pm

ok ;0)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vote For December Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/15/2009, 2:19 pm

The pic info that I received has now been posted under each pic it belongs to usafishbox
Back to top Go down
chicknefoot87
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
chicknefoot87

Favorite Fish: : Goldfish and Koi! I have to represent for the serious goldfish hobbyist.

PostSubject: Re: Vote For December Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/18/2009, 2:59 pm

When do they start taking pics for Jan?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Vote For December Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/18/2009, 3:00 pm

I will get that going now
Back to top Go down
chicknefoot87
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
chicknefoot87

Favorite Fish: : Goldfish and Koi! I have to represent for the serious goldfish hobbyist.

PostSubject: Re: Vote For December Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/18/2009, 3:02 pm

cool yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote For December Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For December Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote For December Picture of the Month!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2