UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Just random pictures I took today

Go down 
+3
KMX
nitty
paulsainos
7 posters
AuthorMessage
paulsainos
Private
Private
paulsainos

Favorite Fish: : Jewel

Just random pictures I took today Empty
PostSubject: Just random pictures I took today   Just random pictures I took today Icon_minitime11/22/2009, 11:41 am

The stand I made but from far it don`t look to bad lol. But once you get closer it got`s some defects only because I didn`t have any clamps to glue it together. I just need to make a top for it. I`m going to add more rocks today so I`ll keep you up dated
Just random pictures I took today IMG_0070
I spy 2 Electric yellows. Do you see them?
Just random pictures I took today IMG_0072
Follow the leader........
Just random pictures I took today IMG_0077
My new pelco
Just random pictures I took today IMG_0094
Just random pictures I took today IMG_0090
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

PostSubject: Re: Just random pictures I took today   Just random pictures I took today Icon_minitime11/22/2009, 2:26 pm

nice job, stand looks great
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Just random pictures I took today   Just random pictures I took today Icon_minitime11/22/2009, 5:37 pm

Nice stand. We love pics here so don't be affraid to take random pics everyday!
Back to top Go down
TanyaQ2000
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
TanyaQ2000

Favorite Fish: : Discus, mollies, dojos & oscars

PostSubject: Re: Just random pictures I took today   Just random pictures I took today Icon_minitime11/22/2009, 7:23 pm

R u kidding me.....that's awesome! Great job! you sound like my husband - 1/16" out of square and he breaks it down and does it again...Mr Perfect I call him

any way great, great stand! yes good
Back to top Go down
paulsainos
Private
Private
paulsainos

PostSubject: Re: Just random pictures I took today   Just random pictures I took today Icon_minitime11/22/2009, 8:11 pm

If I had the clamps this could of turned out so much better.. Ill get a side shot of the stand I tired to put a lot of detail into it. I finished this last DecemberI was staining the wood but couldn't finish it on time.. So we just set it up before Christmas. I would of wanted to stain it just a bit more...

Just random pictures I took today IMG_0105
Just random pictures I took today IMG_0107
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: Just random pictures I took today   Just random pictures I took today Icon_minitime11/22/2009, 9:35 pm

Very nice job! I wish I had the time to put in to make a stand like this! Awesome!
Back to top Go down
afi137n
Private First Class
Private First Class
afi137n

Favorite Fish: : Oscar's
Arowana's

PostSubject: Re: Just random pictures I took today   Just random pictures I took today Icon_minitime11/22/2009, 11:07 pm

What size tank is it?
Back to top Go down
nick a
Sergeant
Sergeant
nick a

PostSubject: Re: Just random pictures I took today   Just random pictures I took today Icon_minitime11/23/2009, 6:35 am

Nice looking stand! Came out very well. Collect some more tools and keep building!

A background on the tank would really make it POP.......IMHO.
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: Just random pictures I took today   Just random pictures I took today Icon_minitime11/23/2009, 6:40 am

Just random pictures I took today 858205
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just random pictures I took today   Just random pictures I took today Icon_minitime11/23/2009, 7:48 am

Looks good Just random pictures I took today 393849 You may want to add some more decor though.....
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Just random pictures I took today   Just random pictures I took today Icon_minitime11/23/2009, 8:40 am

Im also wondering how long your Red Zebra and you Yellow lab are going to last with a 6" Oscar and a 6" Jag.
Back to top Go down
paulsainos
Private
Private
paulsainos

PostSubject: Re: Just random pictures I took today   Just random pictures I took today Icon_minitime11/23/2009, 9:12 am

Its a 200 gallon Yes I know it needs a background and Yes it does need more decor. The Oscar and jag are actually 10 inches or more. But as far as them eatingmy other fish I don't think that will be a problem. My Oscar and Jag aren't that mean. I always here stories about the jag breaking tanks or jumping out or getting bitten but every time I go to feed them he seems real calm. Theirs actually a gold fish in there swimming around I`m surprised they didn`t eat him. But to be safe I was thinking about getting rid of the jag, Oscar, jack and my convicts. Any offers?
Here goes the goldfish
Just random pictures I took today IMG_0101

Last edited by paulsainos on 11/23/2009, 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Just random pictures I took today   Just random pictures I took today Icon_minitime11/23/2009, 9:44 am

wow...what a mix!!!! How long have allthese been tank mates?
Back to top Go down
paulsainos
Private
Private
paulsainos

PostSubject: Re: Just random pictures I took today   Just random pictures I took today Icon_minitime11/23/2009, 11:08 am

my Jack, Jag, Oscar, and Convicts and other fish Ive had have been tanks mates since they where a quarter size. gonna get some parrot fish and some peacocks some time soon. I want more of a colorful tank.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Just random pictures I took today   Just random pictures I took today Icon_minitime11/23/2009, 11:14 am

I would be carful. Just b/c they have done nothing now dose not mean there will be fish missing soon. I would not recomend mixing goldfish, jags, oscars yellow labs and red zebra.
Back to top Go down
paulsainos
Private
Private
paulsainos

PostSubject: Re: Just random pictures I took today   Just random pictures I took today Icon_minitime11/23/2009, 11:28 am

the gold fish was fish food. I just liked the fact that the goldfish was swimming around like nothing was gonna happen to him.
Back to top Go down
paulsainos
Private
Private
paulsainos

PostSubject: Re: Just random pictures I took today   Just random pictures I took today Icon_minitime11/23/2009, 11:32 am

I walked by my tank and the red zebra is the one picking on everybody.
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

PostSubject: Re: Just random pictures I took today   Just random pictures I took today Icon_minitime11/23/2009, 4:34 pm

You said your favorite fish is Jewel. Is this your oscar or do you like Jewel Cichlids? Cause if you do I just had a hatch two weeks ago that will be ready soon! lol Just random pictures I took today 690297
Back to top Go down
paulsainos
Private
Private
paulsainos

PostSubject: Re: Just random pictures I took today   Just random pictures I took today Icon_minitime11/23/2009, 8:17 pm

Yeah I do like the jewel. And yes this is my oscar. But I wouldn't be able to get any fish from you bcuz they will be to young and my fish will eat them my oscar alone is about 10 inches. But if you have any adult Jewels I would be glad to get them off you..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just random pictures I took today   Just random pictures I took today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just random pictures I took today
Page 1 of 1