UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)

Go down 
+22
Adamsarah
johnnyb0yvba
xrickyhoangx
juice04
khrister
ilicurtisili
hydrodmg
MrCichlid
eep115
mbovinet
cichlid mania
Incaico
SLAYERR34
h0ngkn0t2
Pitbull
CSnyder00
paulsainos
philuponthepho
nitty
R2 Ranch
JACK D
KMX
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)   Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/18/2009, 2:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Got 8 of these today. They look amazing! Thanks Jack. Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 690297

usafishbox usafishbox Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 265353 Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 265353

Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Moori10

Last edited by KMX on 11/30/2009, 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
JACK D
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5

PostSubject: Re: Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)   Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/28/2009, 7:55 pm

Yep, about that size, give or take. The females tend to be smaller so I will throw some in that are smaller. It will be fish from at least 4 diffrent broods.
Back to top Go down
Incaico
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Fronts

PostSubject: Re: Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)   Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/28/2009, 8:26 pm

Awesome! I'm in!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)   Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/29/2009, 12:09 am

OK so If you want Moori this is what I need you to do. PM me with how many you want and I will get us all set up. Your order and money needs to be in by this weekend coming up. ( we will say friday night @ midnight) That way Jack has time to look at what he needs to do. Paypal, money order or cash.

Pirates
Back to top Go down
Incaico
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)   Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/29/2009, 1:06 am

How much is S & H and many people are splitting S & H?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)   Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/29/2009, 8:23 am

JACK D wrote:
My zip is 45429. I got a big box but I think Kory is right, gonnabe more than 1 box. And kory is right,I got allsizes. Kimberlys is going out monday so I am thinking this is gonna go down on the 7th december. I will send many as I can...

Incaico wrote:
How much is S & H and many people are splitting S & H?

We are not totally sure on what shipping is going to run $20-$40 depending on how many people jump in. I have no clue how many people are going to go thru with this so i will see. If someone gets 2 fish and someone else gets 10 fish....of course shipping is going to be a little bit cheaper for the person who only had 2. We are going to do this as fair as possible and you wont spend that much $$$ If you go to the store and get some of these they are like $20 a pop so we are getting a STEAL!
Back to top Go down
h0ngkn0t2
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
h0ngkn0t2

Favorite Fish: : African cichlids, Bristlenose Plecos and Koi

PostSubject: Re: Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)   Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/29/2009, 8:35 am

Best way is to take the shipping and split it per fish instead of per person. That way the more you order the more shipping you pay. I think that's what korey meant by that anyways.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)   Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/29/2009, 8:46 am

h0ngkn0t2 wrote:
Best way is to take the shipping and split it per fish instead of per person. That way the more you order the more shipping you pay. I think that's what korey meant by that anyways.

Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 858205 lol!
Back to top Go down
JACK D
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
JACK D

Favorite Fish: : My fish, your fish, red fish, blue fish...

PostSubject: Re: Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)   Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/29/2009, 9:56 am

Should end up being between 5-6 bucks a fish... Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 858205
Back to top Go down
Incaico
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)   Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/29/2009, 10:03 am

Kory, I'll pm you in a couple of days with how many I want.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)   Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/30/2009, 12:20 pm

OK it is on.

From what I have read in the thread here Is what I see.
Phil
Pitbull
Hong
Slayer
& Incaico

These people are all in so far. Please PM me with how many you would like. If your name is not on this list and you want it to be please let me know. Also if your name is on the list and you have had a change of heart please let me know. This order will be shipped out on the 14th of Dec. for sure! Pickup will be at my house.( Mansfield, TX) We had said the 7th but Jack did a lot of shipping to me and others already so he is waiting supplies ( heat packs, ect) so he can ship out. The Moori are $3 each. They will range between 1"- 3" The more you buy the more your share of shipping will cost. Shipping is going to be around $30-$40 split fairly between us all. So if we get 10 people shipping will be dirt cheap. $3-4$ each person. Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 772341

Last edited by KMX on 11/30/2009, 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Incaico
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)   Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/30/2009, 12:28 pm

no "G" in Incaico Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 455499 rofl haha

Last edited by Incaico on 11/30/2009, 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : smiley)
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)   Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/30/2009, 1:11 pm

KMX wrote:
OK it is on.

Phil
Pitbull
Hong
Slayer
& Ingacio

These people are all in so far. Please PM me with how many you would like. If your name is not on this list and you want it to be please let me know. Also if your name is on the list and you have had a change of heart please let me know. This order will be shipped out on the 14th of Dec. for sure! Pickup will be at my house.( Mansfield, TX) We had said the 7th but Jack did a lot of shipping to me and others already so he is waiting supplies ( heat packs, ect) so he can ship out. The Moori are $3 each. They will range between 1"- 3" The more you buy the more your share of shipping will cost. Shipping is going to be around $30-$40 split fairly between us all. So if we get 10 people shipping will be dirt cheap. $3-4$ each person. Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 772341

Incaico wrote:
no "G" in Incaico Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 455499 rofl haha

My fault. Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 196631
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)   Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/30/2009, 9:20 pm

KMX wrote:
OK it is on.

Phil
Pitbull
Hong
Slayer
& Incaico

bump sign
Back to top Go down
Incaico
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)   Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/30/2009, 9:51 pm

No problem. people always seem to think my username is iGnacio but it is not. lol
Back to top Go down
JACK D
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
JACK D

Favorite Fish: : My fish, your fish, red fish, blue fish...

PostSubject: Re: Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)   Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 6:23 am

Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 000_0170

Here are some of the next batch...
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)   Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 8:44 am

KMX wrote:
KMX wrote:
OK it is on.

Phil
Pitbull
Hong
Slayer
& Incaico

bump sign

OK I am trying to cordinate this so if you want some Moori help me out and let me know how many you want. Slayer, Incaico and Phil need to PM me and let me know how many you want or tell me to take your name off the list.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)   Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 1:39 pm

We have over 30 orderd already Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 690297
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)   Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 1:44 pm

Just incase you missed the pics on the actaul fish you will be getting. Here they are again.

Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Moori110
Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Moori210
Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Moori310
Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Moori410
Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Moori10

Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Moori110
Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Morri210

Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Moori310
Back to top Go down
cichlid mania
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4

PostSubject: Re: Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)   Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 2:56 pm

Is there a final price on the fish as well as the shipping?
Back to top Go down
mbovinet
USA Fishbox Sponsor
mbovinet

Favorite Fish: : Cyphos

PostSubject: Re: Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)   Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 3:45 pm

I'd like some if there's any left....
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)   Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 5:03 pm

cichlid mania wrote:
Is there a final price on the fish as well as the shipping?
Read the post above. Explains the whole deal.
mbovinet wrote:
I'd like some if there's any left....

there will be some left Let me know if you want in.
Back to top Go down
cichlid mania
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4

PostSubject: Re: Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)   Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 6:49 pm

Sounds good.....I am in
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)   Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 6:59 pm

Just let me know how many.
Back to top Go down
mbovinet
USA Fishbox Sponsor
mbovinet

Favorite Fish: : Cyphos

PostSubject: Re: Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)   Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 11:01 pm

If they are available I'll take 30 of them
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)   Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/2/2009, 7:57 am

mbovinet wrote:
If they are available I'll take 30 of them
Done. Got you down.
Back to top Go down
R2 Ranch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
R2 Ranch

Favorite Fish: : Any that belong to me.

PostSubject: Re: Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)   Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/2/2009, 10:41 am

My will be arriving today...... I can't wait. Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 265353
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)   Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some new Moori Dolphin ( Moori shipment)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next