UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Stock list and Moving fish around a bit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
strawman1985
strawman1985

Favorite Fish: : Jack Dempsey...Red Tail Shark... Severum... Raphael Cat...Cardinals...Cory's... Hy511's There are many more as well

Stock list and Moving fish around a bit Empty
PostSubject: Stock list and Moving fish around a bit   Stock list and Moving fish around a bit Icon_minitime8/24/2012, 1:19 pm

So here is what I got going on.
These 1st 3 are in the fishroom
In my 55 gallon I have:
8 rainbows( 5 turquoise 3 parkinson)
8 black skirts
5 hy511
3 serpae
1 red tail shark
4 cories (3 albino not sure of the other)
1 weather loach
5 buenos aires (which I believe to be the issue) One of my rainbows tail has become very tattered, i think these guys are the culprit
2 paradise fish
1 snakeskin gourami

29 gallon #1
2 kribensis
5 black neons
2 neons
1 emperor tetra
6 cherry barbs
1 pearl gourami
2 platy's

12 gallon
baby platy
baby cherry barb

40 gallon
planned for African cichlids...

29 gallon

2 festivum
2 cory cats
1 recovering rainbow

What I am planning is moving all the barbs/neons and emperor to the 29 with the festivum and cory's
I am going to put the pearl in the 55 gallon where he once lived and was the boss.
The buenos aires will be joining the kribensis in the other 29 gallon and I may move the cycling danio's there as well.

Last edited by strawman1985 on 8/25/2012, 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
strawman1985
strawman1985

Favorite Fish: : Jack Dempsey...Red Tail Shark... Severum... Raphael Cat...Cardinals...Cory's... Hy511's There are many more as well

PostSubject: Re: Stock list and Moving fish around a bit   Stock list and Moving fish around a bit Icon_minitime8/24/2012, 10:01 pm

Most the fish were moved tonight, tomorrow I will move the buenos aires...
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Stock list and Moving fish around a bit   Stock list and Moving fish around a bit Icon_minitime8/25/2012, 12:07 am

Nice stock list! usafishbox
Back to top Go down
strawman1985
strawman1985

PostSubject: Re: Stock list and Moving fish around a bit   Stock list and Moving fish around a bit Icon_minitime8/25/2012, 8:38 am

Thanks, its never dull lol
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: Stock list and Moving fish around a bit   Stock list and Moving fish around a bit Icon_minitime8/25/2012, 12:31 pm

I really need to updatye my stock list,but been to busy! usafishbox
Back to top Go down
strawman1985
strawman1985

PostSubject: Re: Stock list and Moving fish around a bit   Stock list and Moving fish around a bit Icon_minitime8/25/2012, 1:43 pm

I understand that... I need to decide on a fish for Fish of the Month as well. lol
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: Stock list and Moving fish around a bit   Stock list and Moving fish around a bit Icon_minitime8/25/2012, 1:50 pm

I've been wanting to do a tank with Bosmani rainbows! usafishbox
Back to top Go down
strawman1985
strawman1985

PostSubject: Re: Stock list and Moving fish around a bit   Stock list and Moving fish around a bit Icon_minitime8/25/2012, 1:53 pm

Bosemani's are very cool also!! I wanted some but I came across the parkinson's rainbow and decided to get them. I still may get 3 bosemani for the 55 gallon.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: Stock list and Moving fish around a bit   Stock list and Moving fish around a bit Icon_minitime8/25/2012, 2:03 pm

I think most rainbows are very colorful and look great in a big tank with a huge school of them!Look greak in a live planted tank!I was thinking of getting a 100g and put about 50 to 60 in there! usafishbox

Last edited by BFinley on 8/25/2012, 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
strawman1985
strawman1985

PostSubject: Re: Stock list and Moving fish around a bit   Stock list and Moving fish around a bit Icon_minitime8/25/2012, 3:50 pm

That would be an awesome setup!! If I had a bigger tank I would probably get more myself.
Back to top Go down
strawman1985
strawman1985

PostSubject: Re: Stock list and Moving fish around a bit   Stock list and Moving fish around a bit Icon_minitime8/27/2012, 3:09 am

Couldnt sleep... moved the buenos aires tetras as they slept...go me :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stock list and Moving fish around a bit   Stock list and Moving fish around a bit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stock list and Moving fish around a bit
Page 1 of 1