UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Craigs List ad...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bityrock
Private
Private
bityrock

Favorite Fish: : Love Saltwater reef setups, it's like going to the beach and not having to deal with getting sand all over the place.

Craigs List ad... Empty
PostSubject: Craigs List ad...   Craigs List ad... Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 5:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thought that maybe someone on here might want to get this. I would but I can only get it in the AM on friday, Sat is my daughters birthday and her party, then Sunday I won't have any help to move it, or access to a truck. Hope someone can get it.

Amanda
Back to top Go down
koolaid68
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
koolaid68

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa, Blood Parrots, OB's, Blue Dolphin, & Cichlids of all kinds.

Craigs List ad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigs List ad...   Craigs List ad... Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 5:59 pm

i saw that and its a great set up. i will be tearing down my 75 gallon soon and trying to set up a 180 gallon i picked up yesterday. yes
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

Craigs List ad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigs List ad...   Craigs List ad... Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 6:16 pm

Welcome to the box bityrock! Good luck on the tank I'm sure you will get it Friday. You selling that 75 koolaid?
Back to top Go down
koolaid68
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
koolaid68

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa, Blood Parrots, OB's, Blue Dolphin, & Cichlids of all kinds.

Craigs List ad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigs List ad...   Craigs List ad... Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 8:09 pm

Yes i am selling it flippercon. a family friend of mine was just over and asked to buy it so i will see what he says. do ya know anyone that needs a 75??
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Craigs List ad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigs List ad...   Craigs List ad... Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 8:15 pm

I'm always looking to upgrade a tank, lol.
Back to top Go down
koolaid68
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
koolaid68

Craigs List ad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigs List ad...   Craigs List ad... Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 12:39 am

well if he dont get it i will keep ya in mind. and let ya know.
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Craigs List ad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigs List ad...   Craigs List ad... Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 3:10 pm

bityrock wrote:

Thought that maybe someone on here might want to get this. I would but I can only get it in the AM on friday, Sat is my daughters birthday and her party, then Sunday I won't have any help to move it, or access to a truck. Hope someone can get it.

Amanda
So did you get the tank?
Back to top Go down
bityrock
Private
Private
bityrock

Favorite Fish: : Love Saltwater reef setups, it's like going to the beach and not having to deal with getting sand all over the place.

Craigs List ad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigs List ad...   Craigs List ad... Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 3:36 pm

Flipper no, I was not able he is only avaible this afternoon and I was only able to move it this morning. Then tomorrow and Sunday I have no help at all to move it, not trying to pull the I'm a female card and normally don't but I'm prego and while I can still lift a lot, and I know my limits and that set up is well beyond my limits while in my "condition".

Amanda
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Craigs List ad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigs List ad...   Craigs List ad... Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 3:38 pm

I could help you move it but I have no truck. Just incase you can get it.
Back to top Go down
bityrock
Private
Private
bityrock

Craigs List ad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigs List ad...   Craigs List ad... Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 3:47 pm

Thanks Flipper, I'll see if I can work something out with him, but it's not looking to be in the cards. I have a 55 that I am getting back from a friend I loaned it to. She used it for fresh water, I'm going to make it a Salt setup. So I'm going to Animal Jungle tomorrow to see what's up with the sale, and my daughter wants a beta, so going to get her a small set up for that as well.

Amanda
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Craigs List ad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigs List ad...   Craigs List ad... Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 3:49 pm

bityrock wrote:
Thanks Flipper, I'll see if I can work something out with him, but it's not looking to be in the cards. I have a 55 that I am getting back from a friend I loaned it to. She used it for fresh water, I'm going to make it a Salt setup. So I'm going to Animal Jungle tomorrow to see what's up with the sale, and my daughter wants a beta, so going to get her a small set up for that as well.

Amanda
Sounds like a good plan, just let me know
Back to top Go down
WildWiley
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
WildWiley

Favorite Fish: : clown I do love my nems and inverts

Craigs List ad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigs List ad...   Craigs List ad... Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 4:10 pm

j [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sassynurse2
sassynurse2

Favorite Fish: : 2 Clown Loaches...
Blue Dolphins 10.

Craigs List ad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigs List ad...   Craigs List ad... Icon_minitime2/5/2012, 6:01 am

WildWiley wrote:
j [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No Tank? Just his livestock. Hope they are housed in a big enough tank.
Back to top Go down
koolaid68
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
koolaid68

Craigs List ad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigs List ad...   Craigs List ad... Icon_minitime2/7/2012, 3:18 pm

sounds like a great deal to me!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Craigs List ad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigs List ad...   Craigs List ad... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Craigs List ad...
Page 1 of 1