UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

can u identify this?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Russ722
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Anything with fins

can u identify this? Empty
PostSubject: can u identify this?   can u identify this? Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 5:47 pm

anybody have any info on ths? i was emailed a pic of it,the guy is selling it but doesnt know anything about it. is it worth anything, anygood for a 75 saltwaer tank?

[img]can u identify this? Filter2[/img]

Last edited by Russ722 on 1/15/2012, 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. Who
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: can u identify this?   can u identify this? Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 5:53 pm

Without a picture or a better description its hard to tell.
Back to top Go down
Russ722
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: can u identify this?   can u identify this? Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 5:56 pm

pic up thanks.
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

PostSubject: Re: can u identify this?   can u identify this? Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 5:59 pm

I ran into this guy at Animal jungle. He is an engineer , he asked me a bunch of questions on it.. looks like a R/O unit and a sump
Back to top Go down
Russ722
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: can u identify this?   can u identify this? Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 7:03 am

thanks man,i known the peice on the right is some ind of sump wasnt sure of the other on the left, i ask him to check the sup for a model # or something but havent heard anything back yet .i may just pass on this and just et the 20 gallon tank to make a sump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can u identify this?   can u identify this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can u identify this?
Page 1 of 1