UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

** Va Chapter meeting January 9th @2pm **

Go down 
+16
D'Claro
PHISH HEAD
CSnyder00
snoskiur
bassackwards
BFinley
steves_kiki
CajunGator
jb1edlover
Elrollo
James0816
parkmond131
Cichlid Lover
KMX
08can-am
Jeepluv77
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage

** Va Chapter meeting January 9th @2pm ** - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: ** Va Chapter meeting January 9th @2pm **   ** Va Chapter meeting January 9th @2pm ** - Page 11 Icon_minitime12/6/2010, 12:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Okay guys and gals

Va Chapter meeting details
DATE Sunday Jan 9th, 2011
TIME 2PM
PLACE 149 LaBrook Dr, Richmond Va 23225 (804-767-6203)

Dinner will be Chili, salad, and rolls
coffee, tea, Mountain dew and pepsi

trade auction will be taking place during the get together so no money involved in auction. Just trade. I will have a tank set up to float bags and air pump with stone to give air if needed for livestock.

we will have a donation box that if you would like to donate for T-shirts and etc for USAfishbox.com

Please list on this thread donations for auction and if you would like to donate anything to the dinner like plates, cups, dessert, or anything else.

Also you can bring family and friends so give me a total number of people coming with you.

Hope to see you all there.

Thanks Ursula Va Chapter Leader

User's Coming:
Fish vixen
elrollo
Jeeplover and husband
08can-am and wife possibly brother
parkmond
James0816 ? (Has severe cold)
Cichlid Lover
jbledlover
steves_kiki and husband
Tank Girl
D'Claro
Miss "sick"lid
Possible snoskiur

Food List:
fish vixen- Chilli, salad, rolls, tea, coffee, Pepsi, Mt Dew, Plates, bowl, utensils, cups
elrollo- chairs (coming early to help set up)
08can-am chips and dip (possibly cookies)
parkmond Venison chili
Tank Girl hummus

Auction Item List:
@2 pre breeder size angels
male Kribs
driftwood
holey rock
kids books
misc box (all kinds of used goodies)
Otos
shrimp
black bar endlers
Plant assortment (1 or 2 bags of mixed plants)
Sunburst platy
more Driftwood

If anyones interested we have members who will bring these items if there is an interest

Guppies
Red Zebras 3" (Cichlid Lover interested in them)
Victorian Cichlids
48" t5 bulbs (brand new)
36" t5 (1 month old) Jb is interested in these
Floating plants

Last edited by FishVixen on 1/8/2011, 2:39 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
parkmond131
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: ** Va Chapter meeting January 9th @2pm **   ** Va Chapter meeting January 9th @2pm ** - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 3:31 pm

Why are you selling yours?

A. Got in trouble with the boss
B. Getting out of it
C. Got in trouble with the boss (again)
D. Upgrading
Back to top Go down
snoskiur
Sergeant
Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : African cichlids; mostly peacocks and haps

PostSubject: Re: ** Va Chapter meeting January 9th @2pm **   ** Va Chapter meeting January 9th @2pm ** - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 3:32 pm

1. I am the boss.
2. Upgraded - evaluating if that was good or not!
3. Need $$!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ** Va Chapter meeting January 9th @2pm **   ** Va Chapter meeting January 9th @2pm ** - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 5:37 pm

If you're the boss then you need the money . There is always a hand reaching in the bosses pocket.
Back to top Go down
08can-am
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3

Favorite Fish: : Any thing reef friendl

PostSubject: Re: ** Va Chapter meeting January 9th @2pm **   ** Va Chapter meeting January 9th @2pm ** - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 7:05 pm

Its alot easier to not be the "boss" and have a co-owner. lol I wouldnt have what i do now if it werent for us working together
Back to top Go down
Cichlid Lover
USA Fishbox Sponsor
Cichlid Lover

Favorite Fish: : Peacocks

PostSubject: Re: ** Va Chapter meeting January 9th @2pm **   ** Va Chapter meeting January 9th @2pm ** - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 7:08 pm

If any one is interested, I had an old customer call me and is selling 2 - 180 gallon tanks (drilled) Live rock, 75 gal. sump, sand and maybe a skimmer. They were saltwater tanks and he drained them and made them cichlid tanks, so the live rock has been in freshwater for a year or longer. Thats all the details I have for now. I'll post them when he tells me how much he want.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: ** Va Chapter meeting January 9th @2pm **   ** Va Chapter meeting January 9th @2pm ** - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 10:56 pm

Cichlid Lover wrote:
If any one is interested, I had an old customer call me and is selling 2 - 180 gallon tanks (drilled) Live rock, 75 gal. sump, sand and maybe a skimmer. They were saltwater tanks and he drained them and made them cichlid tanks, so the live rock has been in freshwater for a year or longer. Thats all the details I have for now. I'll post them when he tells me how much he want.

Nice!!!

Please post them in the Market area. Thanks ** Va Chapter meeting January 9th @2pm ** - Page 11 772341
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: ** Va Chapter meeting January 9th @2pm **   ** Va Chapter meeting January 9th @2pm ** - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 12:50 pm

Vix should we start up a new thread on the March 6th meet? ** Va Chapter meeting January 9th @2pm ** - Page 11 772341
Back to top Go down
D'Claro
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
D'Claro

PostSubject: Re: ** Va Chapter meeting January 9th @2pm **   ** Va Chapter meeting January 9th @2pm ** - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 6:20 pm

Folks, fishing we're starting to talk up the next meeting on March 6!

Check it out here:

https://usafishbox.forumotion.com/t6270-va-chapter-march-6th-meeting

usafishbox
Virginia Chapter!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ** Va Chapter meeting January 9th @2pm **   ** Va Chapter meeting January 9th @2pm ** - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

** Va Chapter meeting January 9th @2pm **
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11