UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

My goofball cory

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My goofball cory Empty
PostSubject: My goofball cory   My goofball cory Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 7:20 pm

He does tricks Rolling Eyes and plays dead
Click the video!
My goofball cory Th_DSCN4127
Back to top Go down
Gnomeofmyheart
Private
Private
Gnomeofmyheart

Favorite Fish: : Guppy
Betta
Corydora Catfish
Kio

My goofball cory Empty
PostSubject: Re: My goofball cory   My goofball cory Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 2:35 pm

lol I asked for a vid in another post without realizing you already had one.
He is one awesome fish. I never appreciated a Cory until I sat there and really watched them. They are so cute and full of personality.
Back to top Go down

My goofball cory Empty
PostSubject: Re: My goofball cory   My goofball cory Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 6:56 pm

When people ask about corys I tell them 'think of a 5 year old kid with ADHD that just ate a huge bag of candy, that is what a happy cory acts like'
I love corys and I will always have a few, their crazy antics are great to watch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My goofball cory Empty
PostSubject: Re: My goofball cory   My goofball cory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My goofball cory
Page 1 of 1