UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

I have Panda Cory babies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D.Gray
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
D.Gray

Favorite Fish: : live ones.. And shrimp.

I have Panda Cory babies Empty
PostSubject: I have Panda Cory babies   I have Panda Cory babies Icon_minitime4/17/2013, 9:51 pm

One of my juvenille panda cories hatched in my 20 gallon tank (tank is in 12 year old's room. I have baby panda cories ranging from 1/4 inch almost transparent fry to 3/4 inch juveniles from my four adults that are2 to 2.5 inches long. The other item in this photo is a carpet of live blackworms that the juvies have been eating.

when I realized I had these and some very small fry I started feeding decapped brine shrimp eggs (a little over a week ago) and man have these babies grown.

Pentax K5 with Sigma manual focus 105mm f 5.6 lens hand held using camera's onboard flash
I have Panda Cory babies PandaCoryjuvi_zpsf6b1510e

Dave
Back to top Go down

I have Panda Cory babies
Page 1 of 1