UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

How many REAL aquarium plants do you have? (POLL)

Go down 
+19
Shaysfishys
istrober
jaiko1975
metrofish
discuskent
unknown
Jeepluv77
mike205
fishlady
Mlegion1988
CSnyder00
whisper
alan j t
jeaninel
BLimon
BFinley
CajunGator
Holey Rock of Texas
KMX
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

How many aquarium plants do you have?
1. Zero
How many REAL aquarium plants do you have?  (POLL) - Page 4 Vote_lcap32%How many REAL aquarium plants do you have?  (POLL) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 32% [ 32 ]
2. 1-5
How many REAL aquarium plants do you have?  (POLL) - Page 4 Vote_lcap26%How many REAL aquarium plants do you have?  (POLL) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 26% [ 26 ]
3. 6-20
How many REAL aquarium plants do you have?  (POLL) - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%How many REAL aquarium plants do you have?  (POLL) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 20 ]
4. 20-50
How many REAL aquarium plants do you have?  (POLL) - Page 4 Vote_lcap11%How many REAL aquarium plants do you have?  (POLL) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 11 ]
5. to many to count
How many REAL aquarium plants do you have?  (POLL) - Page 4 Vote_lcap11%How many REAL aquarium plants do you have?  (POLL) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 101

AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

How many REAL aquarium plants do you have?  (POLL) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: How many REAL aquarium plants do you have? (POLL)   How many REAL aquarium plants do you have?  (POLL) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 10:45 am

First topic message reminder :

How many REAL (not fake) aquarium plants do you have?

Do you think that plants can help keep Diseases and Disasters away?
Why are plants benifitial to our aquariums?

Vote! Also, Tell us why you have that many and if you don't have any tell us why. usafishbox
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: How many REAL aquarium plants do you have? (POLL)   How many REAL aquarium plants do you have?  (POLL) - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/17/2010, 6:16 am

will they eat my apple snails?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many REAL aquarium plants do you have? (POLL)   How many REAL aquarium plants do you have?  (POLL) - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/17/2010, 6:37 am

I have no idea......I would guess that the size difference would keep them safe but not sure at all
Back to top Go down
nick138
Private
Private
nick138

Favorite Fish: : South American/Central American Cichlids

PostSubject: Well   How many REAL aquarium plants do you have?  (POLL) - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/19/2010, 9:53 pm

I work at a petco and we have big live plant tank which always does the best, when people drop off fish to us we put them in there and we never have a problem. even tho we have a huge prob with our entire freshwater stock.
Back to top Go down
Caton
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Caton

Favorite Fish: : All of them?

PostSubject: Re: How many REAL aquarium plants do you have? (POLL)   How many REAL aquarium plants do you have?  (POLL) - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/30/2010, 2:01 pm

I think my tanks that are planted always do best, and I don't need to do a water change as often. (but I still do it anyway)

Sides, it looks nice and is new challenge.
Back to top Go down
plantedtankdude
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
plantedtankdude

Favorite Fish: : all of them along with mermaids and me I'm a Pisces.

PostSubject: Re: How many REAL aquarium plants do you have? (POLL)   How many REAL aquarium plants do you have?  (POLL) - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/15/2010, 12:16 am

I have red rubin swords, amazon swords, wisteria, java moss,different anbuis sp, different cryptocoryne sp., and different val sp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many REAL aquarium plants do you have? (POLL)   How many REAL aquarium plants do you have?  (POLL) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many REAL aquarium plants do you have? (POLL)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4