UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Breeding molly

Go down 
+2
pillierox1
brucecruz89
6 posters
AuthorMessage
brucecruz89
Private
Private
brucecruz89

Favorite Fish: : gourami, dalmation mollys, rainbow shark, albino shark, clown loach, frogs, guppy, rainbow fish.

Breeding molly Empty
PostSubject: Breeding molly   Breeding molly Icon_minitime7/1/2010, 7:39 pm

I got a dalmation molly bout to have babies, shes isolated with plants n clean water in a 10 gallon but i was wondering if i can put bottom feeders with her to keep the tank clean or will they eat the babies 2 like tha mama?
Back to top Go down

Breeding molly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding molly   Breeding molly Icon_minitime7/1/2010, 7:48 pm

They will most likely eat the fry.
Moved to the correct section
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

Breeding molly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding molly   Breeding molly Icon_minitime7/1/2010, 9:23 pm

ya they will eat them, almost all the fish will eat them since they r very small.
Back to top Go down
dizzygood
Private
Private

Breeding molly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding molly   Breeding molly Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 12:00 am

I had nerite snails, baby bushy-nosed plecos and cherry shrimp in the tank when my balloon molly had her first litter. There were 1 or 2 other fish in there, too. I didn't discover the babies (I thought I'd purchased a male molly) until the next day and I don't think any were eaten. There were 2 stillborn lying on the bottom. I moved the fry into their own tank with a couple of snails and the next day the molly mom had more babies, which also survived until I discovered them and moved them.
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

Breeding molly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding molly   Breeding molly Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 5:59 am

I wouldnt put any other fish on the tank, the will eat the fry..
Back to top Go down
2SciCrazed
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
2SciCrazed

Favorite Fish: : Anything that's not belly up!

Breeding molly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding molly   Breeding molly Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 8:07 am

I just keep snails with my breeding guppies... Breeding molly 690297
Back to top Go down
eep115
Private First Class
Private First Class

Favorite Fish: : all time favorite,guppies,and to many others to list

Breeding molly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding molly   Breeding molly Icon_minitime7/21/2010, 5:41 am

i`ve never had a problem with b.n.plecos eating my fry.
i use 10,20,and 30 gal.tanks with my guppies and other livebearers.
if there eating some thank god because i would have to add more tanksi have 100s of babies. i have 52 tanks with livebearers and all but a couple have b.n. and some kind of shrimp in them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breeding molly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding molly   Breeding molly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breeding molly
Page 1 of 1