UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

My dojo has lumps

Go down 
+2
Rachael0805
typicaltony
6 posters
AuthorMessage

My dojo has lumps Empty
PostSubject: My dojo has lumps   My dojo has lumps Icon_minitime1/7/2010, 8:06 am

I noticed that last night my golden dojo had a few lumps on him. They almost looked like blisters. This morning he had probably 20 or so of them on him. I don't have any water stats at the moment (I was late for work) Nor was I able to catch him and QT him.
Anyone have any clue what could be going on? They are lumps about the size of a pencil eraser that are slightly raised and a little lighter than the rest of his body. He is acting and eating just fine.
H E L P !!
Back to top Go down

My dojo has lumps Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dojo has lumps   My dojo has lumps Icon_minitime1/7/2010, 10:01 am

Any guesses?
Back to top Go down

My dojo has lumps Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dojo has lumps   My dojo has lumps Icon_minitime1/7/2010, 4:18 pm

H E L P !!
Back to top Go down
typicaltony
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

My dojo has lumps Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dojo has lumps   My dojo has lumps Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 12:01 am

im guessing some type of parasitic worm in those lumps? im not sure.

pics would greatly help in determining.
Back to top Go down

My dojo has lumps Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dojo has lumps   My dojo has lumps Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 8:14 am

I attempted to take pics and this is how well he cooperated for them My dojo has lumps Dscn1610
The strange thing is he has never been a digger. My reg dojo was a digger till he jumped ship but never the golden one.....
Back to top Go down

My dojo has lumps Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dojo has lumps   My dojo has lumps Icon_minitime1/11/2010, 9:12 am

Well he has finally decided to stop living in the sand ..... And now all the lumps are gone! I don't understand what it was but it looks like he fixed it himself?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Favorite Fish: : Red Devil, Red Terror, Green Terror...

My dojo has lumps Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dojo has lumps   My dojo has lumps Icon_minitime1/11/2010, 1:33 pm

Good, Im glad. It sucks that nobody really helped you but Im glad it worked itself out!
Back to top Go down
snowflake311
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
snowflake311

Favorite Fish: : South American Ciclids and plecos. I will always love my bettas but have moved on.

My dojo has lumps Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dojo has lumps   My dojo has lumps Icon_minitime1/16/2010, 12:33 am

I ordered some books on fish illness but they are not here yet. That's really weird I would keep an eye on him. It could have been a cyst.
Back to top Go down

My dojo has lumps Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dojo has lumps   My dojo has lumps Icon_minitime1/16/2010, 6:08 am

I have been keeping close watch on him and he seems to be doing just fine and none of the lumps have come back...... It was soo weird he was covered in them and a few days in the sand and he got rid of them......
Back to top Go down
ssteelhead
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : oscar

My dojo has lumps Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dojo has lumps   My dojo has lumps Icon_minitime1/16/2010, 6:43 am

ooo visions of tremors affraid
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

My dojo has lumps Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dojo has lumps   My dojo has lumps Icon_minitime1/16/2010, 6:49 am

maybe the bacteria in the sand helped him out
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

My dojo has lumps Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dojo has lumps   My dojo has lumps Icon_minitime1/16/2010, 9:52 am

Creepy, you got a squiggly in you sand....
Back to top Go down

My dojo has lumps Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dojo has lumps   My dojo has lumps Icon_minitime1/16/2010, 5:13 pm

My other dojo that jumped ship a few months back was named Graboid for just that reason!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My dojo has lumps Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dojo has lumps   My dojo has lumps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My dojo has lumps
Page 1 of 1