UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

My dojo loach is strange...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My dojo loach is strange... Empty
PostSubject: My dojo loach is strange...   My dojo loach is strange... Icon_minitime5/15/2010, 7:19 pm

My dojo loach is strange... DSCN2477My dojo loach is strange... DSCN2476
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My dojo loach is strange...   My dojo loach is strange... Icon_minitime5/15/2010, 7:25 pm

He sticks himself in plants like this on a daily basis.... The positions are always amusing.
Back to top Go down
TanyaQ2000
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
TanyaQ2000

Favorite Fish: : Discus, mollies, dojos & oscars

PostSubject: Re: My dojo loach is strange...   My dojo loach is strange... Icon_minitime5/15/2010, 8:33 pm

have you looked into your tank and seen nothing but a head poking out of the substraite? LOL

or just the very end tip of the back tail? it is hilarious where all they dig

hell on the aquascape as I'm now putting plants into pots and burying the pots 1/2 way up but I love my dojos!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My dojo loach is strange...   My dojo loach is strange... Icon_minitime5/15/2010, 8:35 pm

This one rarely digs, he just sticks himself in the plants. I have actually pulled out plants from the tank to move them to another tank only to find him in my hand....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My dojo loach is strange...   My dojo loach is strange... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My dojo loach is strange...
Page 1 of 1