UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression

Go down 
+2
KMX
Flippercon
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Empty
PostSubject: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Icon_minitime12/17/2011, 12:05 pm

Well I am shifting tanks again. my GF and I recently resigned our lease for another year and decided this was the last. Only because I need a fishroom lol! !So I Rehomed that Monster of a fish Flowerhorn 10+" and am getting ready to move my mbuna to the 75. This leaves with an open 55 for a year Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression 690297 . So I am looking to stock it with juvenile festae and green terrors. When we move next year our house warming gift is gonna be a another 6' tank or bigger :) . Well i am off to down stack rocks,swap sand filters and fish. Wish me luck!
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression DSC01409
55 mbuna
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression DSC01411
The new home
I will update progress

Last edited by Flippercon on 1/29/2012, 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Icon_minitime12/17/2011, 1:29 pm

Looking good!

I love GTs very nice species.
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Icon_minitime12/17/2011, 8:17 pm

Good Luck !!! usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Icon_minitime12/17/2011, 9:10 pm

Well its done for now. No losses just a mess... I managed to get some good pics of the fish as I moved them. I ended up keeping the red sand in the 75 and added 25 lbs of black.
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression DSC01437
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression DSC01435
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression DSC01434
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression DSC01433
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression DSC01432
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression DSC01431
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression DSC01430
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression DSC01429
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression DSC01427
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression DSC01425
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression DSC01424
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Icon_minitime12/17/2011, 9:12 pm

https://s1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee460/flippercon/?action=view&current=00010.mp4
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Icon_minitime12/17/2011, 10:22 pm

Very nice sir
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Icon_minitime12/17/2011, 10:36 pm

Thanks Now to get more lol!
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Icon_minitime12/18/2011, 10:47 pm

Oh and the Baby GTs in their new home.
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression DSC01441
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression DSC01440
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression DSC01439
3 more gts on the way

Last edited by Flippercon on 1/22/2012, 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sassynurse2
sassynurse2

Favorite Fish: : 2 Clown Loaches...
Blue Dolphins 10.

PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Icon_minitime12/19/2011, 5:11 am

[quote="Flippercon"]Well I am shifting tanks again. my GF and I recently resigned our lease for another year and decided this was the last. Only because I need a fishroom lol! !So I Rehomed that Monster of a fish Flowerhorn 10+" and am getting ready to move my mbuna to the 75. This leaves with an open 55 for a year Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression 690297 . So I am looking to stock it with juvenile festae and green terrors. When we move next year our house warming gift is gonna be a another 6' tank or bigger :) . Well i am off to down stack rocks,swap sand filters and fish. Wish me luck!
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression DSC01409
55 mbuna
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression DSC01411
The new home
I will update progress [/quote

Very nice Looking forward to your next move??? Larger Tank??? maybe
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Icon_minitime12/19/2011, 1:26 pm

good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Icon_minitime12/19/2011, 6:58 pm

nice fish and awesome colors! where'd you get your blue ones? i've been looking around for some.
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Icon_minitime12/19/2011, 6:59 pm

Animal jungle. I am going to be ordering some fish by the new year if you want in let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Icon_minitime12/20/2011, 5:48 am

ok i will, we're probably going to order some too... maybe. we're setting up a 210 after we remodel and i have to make sure the water is right before i gumping a bunch of fish in there lol! but its gonna be a monster!
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Icon_minitime12/20/2011, 1:59 pm

Where in VB are you? I would like to come by and check out your tanks.
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Icon_minitime1/6/2012, 6:18 pm

Week 2

Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression 1week
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression 1week3
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression 1week2
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 8:59 pm

Week 3
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Week2
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Week28
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Week27
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Week26
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Week24
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Week22

Last edited by Flippercon on 1/29/2012, 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
koolaid68
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
koolaid68

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa, Blood Parrots, OB's, Blue Dolphin, & Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 10:43 pm

what kind of babies do ya have there???
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 2:07 pm

koolaid68 wrote:
what kind of babies do ya have there???
They are Labidochromis Caeruleus (yellow labs)
Here are some updated pics week 4
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Week4
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Week42
I have some updated of the Gold Saums too, just waiting for youtube to finish uploading.
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 2:28 pm

False GTs , i got the other three out of qt and in the tank with the rest. I'm only keeping a pair so keep any eye out for the other four in the upcoming months.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d9F7-Q50J0
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 5:36 pm

looks like my red zebra babys
Back to top Go down
sassynurse2
sassynurse2

Blue Dolphins 10.

PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 8:15 pm

Keep us posted I can't wait to see how much more these color up
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 9:08 am

Week 5
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Week5
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Week52
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 5:09 pm

mines are in week 4 right now..how soon should i look for a bigger tank?
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 5:52 pm

I'm keeping them in this thing until they start fighting each other. Then they will go in the main tank.
Back to top Go down
sassynurse2
sassynurse2

Blue Dolphins 10.

PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 8:20 pm

ok why would they fight? Is it because it is to close and area?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next