UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cichlidlady
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
cichlidlady

Favorite Fish: : All African Cichlids but especially Demasoni

FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX Empty
PostSubject: FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX   FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX Icon_minitime2/21/2012, 12:43 am

Ok folks I have to BUMP this post with an update! These were all promised to a guy along with some Dems but he is unable to take all of them. So if anyone wants dibs on these let me know and I can deliver at the auction tomorrow otherwise they will all be included in in the auction.......can't come back home with them ABSOLUTELY NO ROOM!! The sizes are 1" to 2.75 some even 3". The pics below are still the actual fish.....they have just grown. They are priced from $2 - $4 dollars depending on size!

My breeding couple……yeah “couple”….are highly productive and I need to move some of the fry/juvies on to new homes. I’ve got sizes ranging from .75 to 1.5”. The color is striking and the parents look awesome. I’ve included pics of the parents, juveniles and fry. This version of Lab grows fast and gets big. The male is about 5.5” and the female is 4” and each batch she has held is at least 30 fry! The smallest will go for $1 each, $2 - $4 each for the other sizes.

THE PARENTS
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A JUVIE FROM THIS COUPLE

THE FRY FROM TWO DIFFERENT BREEDING'S OF THIS SAME COUPLE

THX FOR VIEWING!!!!! fish

Last edited by cichlidlady on 4/14/2012, 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sassynurse2
sassynurse2

Favorite Fish: : 2 Clown Loaches...
Blue Dolphins 10.

FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX   FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX Icon_minitime2/21/2012, 3:58 am

They are so beautiful... GLWS!!!! I bet these will go fast. And the parents are so sharp looking
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX   FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX Icon_minitime2/21/2012, 9:22 am

I have seen them in person. Great looking fish!
Back to top Go down
cichlidlady
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
cichlidlady

PostSubject: Re: FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX   FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX Icon_minitime2/21/2012, 10:23 am

Thx I appreciate the compliments! They are such a funny and cute couple. The male hovers above the "Luv Cave" (yeah they are about to mate any day now) he has dug out for her......he dug all the way to the bottom glass and I'm sure we have at least 4.5" of sand substrate. He is never mean to her and he guards her like nobody's business. When she is in another area of the tank and she gets frightened she swims quickly to where he is or to the cave he has made then he starts to patrol as to say "who is messing with my woman".....lol! Once she is holding she tries to hide but I always know where she is because he is on super patrol right in front of where she is hiding. I catch her and put her in a breeder box and he stands watch as to say "as soon as I figure out how to bust you out it's on"! I've never seen anything like this. Could it be "Fish Love"......it is so cute the big football player and the cute cheerleader. All they need are the letterman jacket and class rings...... dance
Back to top Go down
Jax
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jax

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa, Plecos

PostSubject: Re: FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX   FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX Icon_minitime2/21/2012, 9:41 pm

Yea that male is a jumbo! You always have very nice fry and I have bought several times!
Back to top Go down
cichlidlady
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
cichlidlady

PostSubject: Re: FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX   FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX Icon_minitime2/21/2012, 10:31 pm

Thx! FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX 690297
Back to top Go down
cichlidlady
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
cichlidlady

PostSubject: Re: FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX   FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX Icon_minitime2/21/2012, 10:35 pm

Got home to guess what..........YEAH MA'MA'S HOLDING......AGAIN! And Papa is patrolling proudly. lol!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX   FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 9:07 am

Rabbits! banana dance lol!
Back to top Go down
sassynurse2
sassynurse2

Blue Dolphins 10.

PostSubject: Re: FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX   FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX Icon_minitime2/23/2012, 10:00 am

cichlidlady wrote:
Got home to guess what..........YEAH MA'MA'S HOLDING......AGAIN! And Papa is patrolling proudly. lol!

Congrats!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX   FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX Icon_minitime2/23/2012, 10:37 am

Wow you don't have yellow labs you have rabbits! lol! The parents have great color and so do the fry!If I had more tank space I would get some,but I'm all out of room right now! FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX 772341 usafishbox
Back to top Go down
cichlidlady
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
cichlidlady

PostSubject: Re: FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX   FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX Icon_minitime2/23/2012, 10:51 am

Rabbits they are and boy her mouth looks bigger than it has been in the past.....I'm thinking she might go over 30 this time....... FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX 690297
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX   FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 9:26 am

Nice. Keep the labs. Someone always looking for some. fishing
Back to top Go down
cichlidlady
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
cichlidlady

PostSubject: Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~Delivery @TCA Auction   FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX Icon_minitime4/14/2012, 10:16 pm

cichlidlady wrote:
Ok folks I have to BUMP this post with an update! These were all promised to a guy along with some Dems but he is unable to take all of them. So if anyone wants dibs on these let me know and I can deliver at the auction tomorrow otherwise they will all be included in in the auction.......can't come back home with them ABSOLUTELY NO ROOM!! The sizes are 1" to 2.75 some even 3". The pics below are still the actual fish.....they have just grown. They are priced from $2 - $4 dollars depending on size!

My breeding couple……yeah “couple”….are highly productive and I need to move some of the fry/juvies on to new homes. I’ve got sizes ranging from .75 to 1.5”. The color is striking and the parents look awesome. I’ve included pics of the parents, juveniles and fry. This version of Lab grows fast and gets big. The male is about 5.5” and the female is 4” and each batch she has held is at least 30 fry! The smallest will go for $1 each, $2 - $4 each for the other sizes.

THE PARENTS

A JUVIE FROM THIS COUPLE

THE FRY FROM TWO DIFFERENT BREEDING'S OF THIS SAME COUPLE

THX FOR VIEWING!!!!! fish
Back to top Go down
cichlidlady
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
cichlidlady

PostSubject: Re: FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX   FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX Icon_minitime4/16/2012, 11:05 am

WOW my Labs went like Hotcakes at the auction.......wasn't expecting that at all. All babies are gone. Please close this thread, thanks!
Back to top Go down
sassynurse2
sassynurse2

Blue Dolphins 10.

PostSubject: Re: FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX   FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX Icon_minitime4/16/2012, 12:07 pm

LOL yes there seem to be a battle for your lil big yellows. They were beautiful. And your Demi's where nice as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX   FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS~Labidochromis caeruleus (Lion's Cove I) aka Yellow Lab~PU/S. Arlington/Mansfld, TX
Page 1 of 1