UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

New Firecracker Leleupi Babies !!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

Favorite Fish: : My Favorites are the Pleco's and Cory Cats . BUT , I have 44 running Tanks at this time . I keep 3 kinds of Shellies , several types of Pleco's ( mostly Ancistrus ), Cichlids , Crays , Angels , LB's , and some local species .

New Firecracker Leleupi Babies !!! Empty
PostSubject: New Firecracker Leleupi Babies !!!   New Firecracker Leleupi Babies !!! Icon_minitime10/14/2011, 6:23 pm

My wife called me today while I was at work . She was very excited ! She was looking in tanks , making sure all was well when she notice a Male and Female Leleupi were Guarding a Geode in the front corner of that tank . Upon closer inspection , there was a mass off babies swimming in and around that geode ! Impossible to count at this time . and unlike Convicts that swim in a ball , these swim in and around the gravel bottom . Impossible to see in a picture !!! I know , I tried for this post ! LOL
As soon as they get to where I can get a picture or video where you can see them , I will post ! So stoked !! It's been almost two years since I had any pair up and spawn !
Ray
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

New Firecracker Leleupi Babies !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Firecracker Leleupi Babies !!!   New Firecracker Leleupi Babies !!! Icon_minitime10/15/2011, 8:29 am

congratz!!!
Back to top Go down

New Firecracker Leleupi Babies !!!
Page 1 of 1