UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Hey Central Virginia Chapter

Go down 
+2
KMX
Ben
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

Hey Central Virginia Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Hey Central Virginia Chapter   Hey Central Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 7:40 pm

Just wanted to make a post to find out what everybody in the Central Virginia Chapter has been up to. Everybody has been quiet lately want to make sure everybody is still out there. lol!

Especially looking forward to some updates from D'Claro and Tankgirl about the ACA.

Looking forward to seeing everybody again sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Hey Central Virginia Chapter   Hey Central Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 8:28 pm

usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

Favorite Fish: : I dont knows ????

PostSubject: Re: Hey Central Virginia Chapter   Hey Central Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 8:31 pm

YEA AND MAKE SURE YOU ATTEND THE MEETING ON THE 20TH IN CHESAPEAKE

Sorry for the caps just wanted to show how serious I was haha.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Hey Central Virginia Chapter   Hey Central Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 8:41 pm

As long as nothing major breaks at work I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

Favorite Fish: : I dont knows ????

PostSubject: Re: Hey Central Virginia Chapter   Hey Central Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 10:12 pm

Awesome , then I hope nothing at all breaks !!!
Back to top Go down
James0816
Captain
Captain
James0816

Favorite Fish: : Stingrays
Otocinclus Catfish
Kuhli Loaches

PostSubject: Re: Hey Central Virginia Chapter   Hey Central Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime8/3/2011, 7:57 am

Still alive and well up here in Spotsyltucky. Breeding projects going nicely.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Hey Central Virginia Chapter   Hey Central Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime8/3/2011, 2:39 pm

Glad to hear James. I enjoy reading your updates on the Ottos and shrimp hope they keep going great for you. Nowhere near as interesting as your projects going on here lol. I have a Venustus holding right now so we will see how my first African batch goes. Male ABNP fanning once again as well.
Back to top Go down
D'Claro
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
D'Claro

PostSubject: Re: Hey Central Virginia Chapter   Hey Central Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime8/3/2011, 5:08 pm

Hey Ben, James, Jd. Hey Central Virginia Chapter 975794 Summer's going by quick. I knew it would!

TankGirl and I went up to the ACA convention on Saturday, July 23, just for the day as some of you know. I'm afraid I'll be in the minority here, but I didn't think it was all that great. When the PVAS puts on the AACC Catfish Convention there are different activities every day. That's from Thursday through Sunday, all different.

The ACA convention booklet indicated basically the same thing every day except for the auction on Sunday. It was nothing but lectures and vendors' rooms. We heard Vin Kutty talk about pike cichlids. I found his middle school humor to be distasteful. Sorry. I think jokes like that belong in the bedroom or with folks you know well. Didn't appreciate it at all.

AND ... the day TG and I attended, the hotel air conditioning was not working. The place was a boiler room! Hey Central Virginia Chapter 772292 I could not believe a big place like the Crowne Plaza in Silver Spring, MD, did not have some kind of back-up or something to run A/C with all those conventioneers present.

So the ACA was a bust but I'm glad we went. We got to have a great road trip, a good lunch, and some fine espresso in Fredericksburg on the way home!

How is everyone else doing?

TG is up for hosting a cookout at her house in September and that will be our next meeting. Hey Central Virginia Chapter 326269 More details to come!
Back to top Go down
Foose81
Private First Class
Private First Class

Favorite Fish: : ALL!!

PostSubject: Re: Hey Central Virginia Chapter   Hey Central Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime8/3/2011, 7:06 pm

Sometimes a nice road-trip with friends trumps the tribulations you must endure. I just took a 26hr rd trip in my truck, w/ no ac, to pick up a trailer for my buddy. None of it was in my favor, but hanging with my bud was priceless. Sorry to hear the ACA wasn't all that it was cracked up to be for you.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Hey Central Virginia Chapter   Hey Central Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime8/4/2011, 9:15 am

Come to FOTAS. WE do it BIG in TEXAS!!!

Get some people to room with ya!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Central Virginia Chapter   Hey Central Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Central Virginia Chapter
Page 1 of 1