UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater

Go down 
+4
Ben
KMX
williemcd
parkmond131
8 posters
AuthorMessage
parkmond131
Sergeant
Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Peacock's & Haps for watching, "Flounder for eating" Yum

Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater Empty
PostSubject: Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater   Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 6:00 pm

Hey all, Was talking with Ursula and Bill last night about the amount of Mom&Pop fish stores that used to be in Richmond; came up with the idea of seeing how many people would be interested in taking a trip to Tidewater, hitting all the LFS and stopping for lunch or dinner. Deb and I went down last week and had a blast. If we carpool, it sure would make it alot easier on the sticker shock for gas.

Share your thoughts

Thanx, JB
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

Favorite Fish: : Angels and hopefully soon Discus

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater   Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 6:22 pm

JB.. count me in! This weekend is out but that is rare for me! And Monday booked other than I'm as free as the proverbial bird!
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater   Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 6:32 pm

Dangit.. this goes hand in hand with what discuskent was bringing up at the meeting... Our bi-monthly meetings at Marks doesn't have to be the only gatherings... this could be an impromptu hookup with some of the Norfolk/Hampton/Tidewater area members!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater   Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 6:54 pm

Let plan a place to meet. People close to each other can car poll and those that live near can meet everyone there.
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater   Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 6:55 pm

shhhh.... lets keep it quiet and crash discus kent and strikes place!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater   Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 7:45 pm

usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater   Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 9:14 pm

Ill most likely be down for this. Just depends on my work schedule and stuff.
Back to top Go down
zeashness
Sergeant
Sergeant
zeashness

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Angels (lovvvee platnium veils!), Diamond Tetras, Rainbows, African Cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater   Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 6:24 pm

williemcd wrote:
shhhh.... lets keep it quiet and crash discus kent and strikes place!

That actually *might* be possible in the future. No promises. :P

We're busy this weekend and then I'm going on vacation next weekend for two weeks, so no go for me (and probably striking) until after April. Sounds like fun though. I'd be up for it otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater   Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 6:46 pm

Your brave inviting the likes of us anywhere near your house. jk We can check out the awesomeness that is striking's planted tank.
Back to top Go down
steves_kiki
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
steves_kiki

Favorite Fish: : I love them all and snails!

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater   Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 7:26 pm

Sounds like fun, but I don't know if I could do it... super busy this month. Steves and my wedding anniversary is this weekend. I think he wants to take me to some waterfall up north??
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater   Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 7:28 pm

How far north?.. Niagra?
Back to top Go down
steves_kiki
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
steves_kiki

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater   Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 7:31 pm

No...like fredericksburg or something?? I dunno...
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater   Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 8:24 pm

Compared to Niagra.. everything else is but a ripple! Hold out on Niagra Falls... on second thought.. it's just out of winter there.. in fact my folks not far from there got 7 inches of snow 9 days ago.. followed up by 13 inches 6 days ago.. Fredricksvburg is looking better and better.. enjoy your anniversary!
Back to top Go down
steves_kiki
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
steves_kiki

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater   Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 8:39 pm

Thanks bill! Its hard to believe we've been married 8 years!
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater   Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 8:42 pm

Sheez.. you're practically newlyweds...
Back to top Go down
ClarkeExotics
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater   Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater Icon_minitime3/14/2011, 1:09 pm

I'd be up for this as well as long as I have the time off from work. I can't ask off anymore because I've already asked off for too many reptile shows and such but if the day you guys plan to go happens to fall on a day I have off, I'm totally up for it and will donate 3 seats in my car to anyone who needs them. (if I get to go that is. :) )
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater   Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater Icon_minitime3/14/2011, 4:01 pm

Ill be driving seperate for this if it ever happens. My gf wants to check out Animal Jungle so Ill be taking her and my daughter. I would offer the backseat to somebody but my daughter is a biter and generally dislikes anybody that gets in her territory.
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater   Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater Icon_minitime3/14/2011, 6:19 pm

Ben... does that have anything to do with you and African Cichlids?
lol!
Back to top Go down
parkmond131
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater   Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater Icon_minitime3/14/2011, 9:26 pm

Well I'm just going to throw out a date and see if I get any bites. How about next Wed afternoon, if that won't work start throwing out some dates. At least the 25% off Wed will help re-coup some gas money.
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater   Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater Icon_minitime3/14/2011, 9:27 pm

That be the 23rd? I'm in.. departure time and origins?
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater   Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater Icon_minitime3/14/2011, 9:30 pm

Wednesday is a no go for me. I can make it down some other time no big deal for me.
Back to top Go down
parkmond131
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater   Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater Icon_minitime3/15/2011, 1:29 pm

OK how about this Fri? They have 25% off entire store!!!
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater   Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater Icon_minitime3/15/2011, 1:30 pm

Williemcd is in.. Deadred will get back to me tonight..
Back to top Go down
James0816
Captain
Captain
James0816

Favorite Fish: : Stingrays
Otocinclus Catfish
Kuhli Loaches

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater   Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater Icon_minitime3/15/2011, 1:40 pm

Well....I'm up in Fred area so the weekday's pretty much are out for me as far as gettin down that way in time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater   Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater Icon_minitime3/17/2011, 2:32 pm

I cant make it, i was reminded of a prior engagement i have by my significant other ..lol, i would love to go though, maybe the next trip ?? Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater 395554
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater   Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virginia Chapter trip to Tidewater
Page 1 of 1