UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

I cannot believe what I just read in an ebay listing

Go down 
+2
fishface30
elfwolfe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
elfwolfe
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
elfwolfe

Favorite Fish: : graduating from community fish to aggressive fish (cichlids), but will always have a soft spot for my krbs and betta's.

I cannot believe what I just read in an ebay listing Empty
PostSubject: I cannot believe what I just read in an ebay listing   I cannot believe what I just read in an ebay listing Icon_minitime7/4/2011, 1:06 pm

I cannot believe this person stated "just put them in the a tank, and they will breed after the male "pinches" her and he will build a bubble nest".... people like this are idiots and unknowing people who know nothing about betta's will not know that the male will kill the female....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Betta-pair-rough-sex-live-plants-/320720440094?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aac6d8b1e
Back to top Go down
fishface30
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Angelfish, Rummynose Tetras

PostSubject: Re: I cannot believe what I just read in an ebay listing   I cannot believe what I just read in an ebay listing Icon_minitime7/4/2011, 1:20 pm

hahaha wow, an idiot born every minute unfortunately! the pair in the first photo of the listing is gorgeous though.
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

PostSubject: Re: I cannot believe what I just read in an ebay listing   I cannot believe what I just read in an ebay listing Icon_minitime7/4/2011, 2:14 pm

Breeding betta fish is one of the toughest fish I have bred. It's defiantly a passion for these fish if you can dedicate enough time to raise them once hatched. I tried once and was successful but way too much work in The process. Not to mention live cultures to maintain. It's on both ends of the table. The seller knows what group he is targeting so kudos to him ,on the other hand the buyer must do their research before hand. Kinda like buying a car. The seller does need to elaborate more on the care and process of breeding betta fish.
Back to top Go down
elfwolfe
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
elfwolfe

Favorite Fish: : graduating from community fish to aggressive fish (cichlids), but will always have a soft spot for my krbs and betta's.

PostSubject: Re: I cannot believe what I just read in an ebay listing   I cannot believe what I just read in an ebay listing Icon_minitime7/4/2011, 2:28 pm

I guess I try to dummy-proof to much as I would not state things the same way they did when advertising in ebay, here, well, here is a lot different than ebay and a post like that would be alright, but I would think it would need to be worded differently on ebay. (JMHO)
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

PostSubject: Re: I cannot believe what I just read in an ebay listing   I cannot believe what I just read in an ebay listing Icon_minitime7/4/2011, 2:57 pm

elfwolfe wrote:
I guess I try to dummy-proof to much as I would not state things the same way they did when advertising in ebay, here, well, here is a lot different than ebay and a post like that would be alright, but I would think it would need to be worded differently on ebay. (JMHO)
Oh no doubt I'm just surprised eBay has not found that yet.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Who
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: I cannot believe what I just read in an ebay listing   I cannot believe what I just read in an ebay listing Icon_minitime7/4/2011, 11:49 pm

Maybe this person is one of the twenty nine sex offenders that live in that zip code.
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

PostSubject: Re: I cannot believe what I just read in an ebay listing   I cannot believe what I just read in an ebay listing Icon_minitime7/5/2011, 11:46 am

you looked up sex offenders for 21702 lol those are everywhere!
he lives 20 miles east of me maybe I'll pay him a visit and see for myself. lol!
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: I cannot believe what I just read in an ebay listing   I cannot believe what I just read in an ebay listing Icon_minitime7/5/2011, 1:38 pm

Gonna see if you can get offended? Suspect rofl
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

PostSubject: Re: I cannot believe what I just read in an ebay listing   I cannot believe what I just read in an ebay listing Icon_minitime7/5/2011, 1:45 pm

lol we just had a 3 day weekend and there was plenty of offending going on if ya know what I mean I cannot believe what I just read in an ebay listing 393849
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: I cannot believe what I just read in an ebay listing   I cannot believe what I just read in an ebay listing Icon_minitime7/5/2011, 1:49 pm

I cannot believe what I just read in an ebay listing 393849 I do! I do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I cannot believe what I just read in an ebay listing   I cannot believe what I just read in an ebay listing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I cannot believe what I just read in an ebay listing
Page 1 of 1