UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Found you on CL

Go down 
+8
Cichlid Lover
jb1edlover
Flippercon
KMX
Ben
natikah
Alton S
dnphillips08
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dnphillips08
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
dnphillips08

Favorite Fish: : Discus

Found you on CL - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Found you on CL   Found you on CL - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/3/2011, 11:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey everyone, new to the forum and new to the area. I live in Chesapeake and hardly know anybody, it'd be great to get to meet some fellow "crazy" fish people. I found this forum via CL which was a pretty great idea to get it's name out. I usually stick to another forum but I am going to start figuring this one out.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Found you on CL   Found you on CL - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/7/2011, 8:39 pm

jb1edlover wrote:
Hey you could always use "Hampton Roads" that's what this entire area is called anyway.

I'm not so sure breaking off yet and making our own group is a great idea yet... There are definately two seperate geographical locations so maybe it's a good idea down the road. It's an hour for me to drive and I'm on the Richmond side of things and I can't see them (richmond) folks driving down here, not to mention the traffic down here is a mother.... I'm totally with meeting up with folks and talking fish, but not sure about starting from scratch.... Can't wait to meet you guys and discuss this in person.
I agree to an extent but speaking with a few tidewater members the main problem with the (richmond) chapter is the drive up to richmond. Don't get me wrong it can be done but if we can get a good following it will be worth it. Kinda like owning a classic car. You can drive it on the weekends only, same with Richmond . I personally wouldnt be able to make it to all the meetings In Richmond but I would make the trip as often as possible. It's a work in progress. I also look forward to meeting everyone and sharing stories and ideas.
Back to top Go down
MarkM
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
MarkM

Favorite Fish: : If it swims and has fins and gills, I like it.

PostSubject: Re: Found you on CL   Found you on CL - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/15/2011, 11:33 pm

welcome2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Found you on CL   Found you on CL - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Found you on CL
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3