UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Plants for a small tank?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyles Wifey
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids and Guppies

Plants for a small tank? Empty
PostSubject: Plants for a small tank?   Plants for a small tank? Icon_minitime2/11/2011, 11:23 pm

I have a small 2.5 gallon tank and a 30 gallon tank, both filled with guppies. I am looking to put live plants in both but I am not sure what to start out with? What would you rcommend? Also I can't afford to a lot of money, so maybe something not too spendy.
Back to top Go down
plantedtankdude
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
plantedtankdude

Favorite Fish: : all of them along with mermaids and me I'm a Pisces.

Plants for a small tank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plants for a small tank?   Plants for a small tank? Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 1:33 am

low light plants and maker sure you have a 6,500k to a 10,000k bulb so the plants will photosynsize. cryptocornye sp., different types of java fern, different types of anbuis. dwarf sag.. different types of vals.
Back to top Go down

Plants for a small tank?
Page 1 of 1