UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

My planted 29 gallon tank:)

Go down 
+12
LvMyPuffer
scottyofala
KMX
ornate12
Cohazard
Elrollo
plantedtankdude
mike205
Keelo
MarkM
jessecichlidguy
tototori
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tototori
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : alll of 'em!

My planted 29 gallon tank:) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: My planted 29 gallon tank:)   My planted 29 gallon tank:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/31/2011, 6:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello, I'm new here! I'm 15 & a fish fanatic!:D
the fish in my tank are: 1 dwarf gourami
4 otos
4 black kuhli loaches
6 neons
I really want to get 2 bolivian rams(male and female), but i can't find them ANYWHERE:((
My planted 29 gallon tank:) - Page 2 1jaz4w
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: My planted 29 gallon tank:)   My planted 29 gallon tank:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 2:10 pm

Another great site to get plants and plant info. is http://www.sweetaquatics.com/ Dan and Mary are knowledgeable and friendly folks . Just sayin'
Ray
Back to top Go down
tototori
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: My planted 29 gallon tank:)   My planted 29 gallon tank:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 2:44 pm

yeah, i think im done buing plants from petco&petsmart!! thanks for all the links!

So i listened to y'all and attached my anubias nana to my driftwood with some thread, and took all the white ribbon plants out! heres the pic: I definitely need some tall plants on each side, and maybe something small under the driftwood, though!
My planted 29 gallon tank:) - Page 2 Xpoltu
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: My planted 29 gallon tank:)   My planted 29 gallon tank:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 2:48 pm

I think it looks really nice.
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

Favorite Fish: : My Favorites are the Pleco's and Cory Cats . BUT , I have 44 running Tanks at this time . I keep 3 kinds of Shellies , several types of Pleco's ( mostly Ancistrus ), Cichlids , Crays , Angels , LB's , and some local species .

PostSubject: Re: My planted 29 gallon tank:)   My planted 29 gallon tank:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 2:50 pm

That looks an awful lots like a plastic " driftwood " that I have . Just sayin'
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: My planted 29 gallon tank:)   My planted 29 gallon tank:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 2:55 pm

It looks good to me, thanks for sharing!! My planted 29 gallon tank:) - Page 2 393849
Back to top Go down
tototori
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: My planted 29 gallon tank:)   My planted 29 gallon tank:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 2:56 pm

haha, yeah its fake!!
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: My planted 29 gallon tank:)   My planted 29 gallon tank:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 3:00 pm

its ok a nice tank doens't have to be all real to look nice..
Back to top Go down
LvMyPuffer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
LvMyPuffer

PostSubject: Re: My planted 29 gallon tank:)   My planted 29 gallon tank:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 5:11 pm

shhhh, don't tell the fish it's fake wood. they will never know ;)

although not sure how well the anubias will attach themselves to plastic vs porous real wood. guess we will all find out soon.
Back to top Go down
tomany
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : abn plecos right now. But it changes so much, I see a new fish and want to keep it, too. That's how I got so many tanks. I really want some rams and loaches now.

PostSubject: Re: My planted 29 gallon tank:)   My planted 29 gallon tank:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 6:45 pm

The anubias will attach, I have a resin piece that has anubias and java fern attached. In another tank I have java moss attached to a fake piece, if it has nics and crannies they will attach, even to rocks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My planted 29 gallon tank:)   My planted 29 gallon tank:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My planted 29 gallon tank:)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2