UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

New Guy From Richmond VA

Go down 
+6
CajunGator
snoskiur
proyect01
steves_kiki
KMX
Skoolz
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Skoolz
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Discus

New Guy From Richmond VA Empty
PostSubject: New Guy From Richmond VA   New Guy From Richmond VA Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 6:20 pm

Hello everyone, I'm new on here. Was actually referred to this site by a member. Pretty interesting from what I've seen so far. I actually sell and maintain tropical fish in the Richmond area but just wanted to say hello.

Rama
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From Richmond VA   New Guy From Richmond VA Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 6:23 pm

welcome2 and hi

Who did the good deed ? Word of mouth is a powerful thing! New Guy From Richmond VA 772341
Back to top Go down
steves_kiki
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
steves_kiki

Favorite Fish: : I love them all and snails!

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From Richmond VA   New Guy From Richmond VA Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 6:55 pm

Hi Rama! Its kin! Glad to see you on here so fast! The guppies love their new home! Thanks for talking fish with me! Can't wait to see what other fish you plan on selling after you get the other tanks set up!

Kin
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From Richmond VA   New Guy From Richmond VA Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 7:03 pm

steves_kiki wrote:
Hi Rama! Its kin! Glad to see you on here so fast! The guppies love their new home! Thanks for talking fish with me! Can't wait to see what other fish you plan on selling after you get the other tanks set up!

Kin

Thank you for spreading the word! New Guy From Richmond VA 772341
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From Richmond VA   New Guy From Richmond VA Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 7:48 pm

Welcome
Pirates
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From Richmond VA   New Guy From Richmond VA Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 8:03 pm

Welcome Rama, It's Ursula! Rama gave me my first fish (red eye tetras) to cycle my first 29 after years of being out of the hobby and they are now huge!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From Richmond VA   New Guy From Richmond VA Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 9:17 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
snoskiur
Sergeant
Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : African cichlids; mostly peacocks and haps

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From Richmond VA   New Guy From Richmond VA Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 10:06 pm

Hey Rama, it's Todd... My son and I came by a few weeks ago! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From Richmond VA   New Guy From Richmond VA Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 10:09 pm

New Guy From Richmond VA 265353 welcome2 hi fish
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From Richmond VA   New Guy From Richmond VA Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 10:37 pm

great to have you aboard welcome2 rock on rock on2
Back to top Go down
Skoolz
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Discus

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From Richmond VA   New Guy From Richmond VA Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 12:56 pm

Thanks Kin. I had time waiting for a customer after you left so I checked the site out on my netbook. It was my pleasure speaking with you also. Ursula, I see you got back into the hobby with a vengence. Hey Todd, good to hear from you. Hope your tank is recovering. KMX, love the avatar! Thats my man da one and only Bob Marley.
Proyect01, Fern, Cajun, Elrollo. Nice to meet you guys.
I've been MIA in alot of fish forums and clubs but the dust is finally settling so I will try to be more involved, especially with one in my home city.

You'll have a great day.
Back to top Go down
steves_kiki
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
steves_kiki

Favorite Fish: : I love them all and snails!

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From Richmond VA   New Guy From Richmond VA Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 1:25 pm

Its funny because when I got home, my angels had laid eggs. And not even on the leaf they had been cleaning all week!
Kin
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From Richmond VA   New Guy From Richmond VA Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 1:28 pm

welcome2
Back to top Go down
mike205
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
mike205

Favorite Fish: : peacocks and koi

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From Richmond VA   New Guy From Richmond VA Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 8:36 pm

welcome2
Back to top Go down
Fish_Love
Sergeant
Sergeant
Fish_Love

Favorite Fish: : German Red Peacock

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From Richmond VA   New Guy From Richmond VA Icon_minitime1/7/2011, 10:00 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
snoskiur
Sergeant
Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : African cichlids; mostly peacocks and haps

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From Richmond VA   New Guy From Richmond VA Icon_minitime1/8/2011, 9:40 pm

Rama,

Guess you saw there is a local chapter meeting/party/dinner/auction Sunday the 9th? I'm going to try to go and meet a few peeps, if you can make it...

Todd

https://usafishbox.forumotion.com/t5493-va-chapter-meeting-january-9th-2pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From Richmond VA   New Guy From Richmond VA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Guy From Richmond VA
Page 1 of 1