UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL

Go down 
+9
Janie
Raschael
Rachael0805
khrister
KMX
alkomist
CajunGator
Holey Rock of Texas
EAST_TX_RN
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EAST_TX_RN
Private
Private
EAST_TX_RN

Favorite Fish: : Long-fin BN's!

LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 10:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi everybody! I found this forum on CL and after seeing several of my friends here, wanted to join! I live on 10 acres east of Terrell, Texas with my husband of 29+ years, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 1 Bengal cat, pet feral hog, poultry, and of course, my fish! I currently have just 4 tanks, a 125 custom background with African cichlids and regular BN, a 55 with LFABN and Green Dragon long-fin BN's, a 118 with LFABN, a trio of Leopard Frog plecos, and blonde tiger Endlers, and a 55 with LFABN and RCS. I occasionally sell LFABN fry and juvies to finance my hobby, er, obsession! $$$
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
EAST_TX_RN
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 7:20 pm

Cajun, my froggie plecos are not doing a thing but hiding out and secretly eating. I really need to check to see if I have a M-F-F trio. I have been lazy about doing this. KMX, I only sell at the most, once a month and usually less than that. When I get too many, I just buy another tank! My poor old husband is a long-suffering fool for putting up with this! Here are a few more photos, including my other pets:
LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL - Page 2 IMG_1046
LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL - Page 2 HDINSINK
LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL - Page 2 SNOW_PIG3
Back to top Go down
EAST_TX_RN
Private
Private
EAST_TX_RN

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 7:21 pm

khrister wrote:
STORE? rolling eye what store... It's just a hobby gone wild LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL - Page 2 690297

$$$
Back to top Go down
khrister
USA Fishbox Sponsor
khrister

Favorite Fish: :
Cyphotilapia
Cyprichromis
Mbunas
Fancy PL*CO

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 7:23 pm

I'd like to go feral hog hunting on your yard Sharon lol!
Just kidding I know she's a pet crazy
Back to top Go down
EAST_TX_RN
Private
Private
EAST_TX_RN

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 7:43 pm

Lol! I would shoot you first! I was hoping to get a lot of wild hogs on my property this winter, but they have been scarce. I may have to find something else to kill! i q u
Back to top Go down
khrister
USA Fishbox Sponsor
khrister

Cyphotilapia
Cyprichromis
Mbunas
Fancy PL*CO

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 7:52 pm

Bait them with fermented corn with warm water and beer...I got lots of photos of them in the property I hunt. We have game cameras and they love that stuff LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL - Page 2 690297
Back to top Go down
fabfish
Sergeant
Sergeant
fabfish

Favorite Fish: : my favorite fish are my 15 inck king kamfa breeding pair of flowerhorn

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 8:14 pm

welcome to the board , i might want a trio of thoughs plecos
Back to top Go down
EAST_TX_RN
Private
Private
EAST_TX_RN

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 8:32 pm

Jojo, I want to buy a game-feeder like we used to have. We had a game-camera but some a--hole stole it! I have a hog trap, but the hogs around here are trap-smart. Anyhoo, George won't let me buy a game-feeder because he is afraid he will have to field-dress whatever I kill!
mad crazy

Fabfish: Thanks, but I don't have any for sell right now. Might check with Krister or Bristlenosedude! Sorry!
Back to top Go down
philuponthepho
Captain
Captain
philuponthepho

Favorite Fish: : Anything I can afford (which is $0)

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 8:37 pm

Thats awesome for the hogs! Your cat is looking pretty handsome too lol!
Back to top Go down
ssteelhead
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : oscar

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 9:49 pm

welcome aboard chicken dance

nice tanks and tasty looking hog funny
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/16/2010, 8:09 am

NICE HOG!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
EAST_TX_RN
Private
Private
EAST_TX_RN

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/16/2010, 8:24 am

Tasty, no, sweet, yes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/16/2010, 5:03 pm

Get some of the old style coon traps. The ones that look like mini bear traps... Great for catching critters and nosy neighbors funny
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/16/2010, 5:08 pm

Heck you guys can catch those hogs,, i wanna catch that leopard plecos LOL

lol!
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/17/2010, 8:09 am

lol me too LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2