UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS: LFABN JUVIES TERRELL, TEXAS PU ONLY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EAST_TX_RN
Private
Private
EAST_TX_RN

Favorite Fish: : Long-fin BN's!

FS: LFABN JUVIES    TERRELL, TEXAS  PU ONLY Empty
PostSubject: FS: LFABN JUVIES TERRELL, TEXAS PU ONLY   FS: LFABN JUVIES    TERRELL, TEXAS  PU ONLY Icon_minitime3/4/2010, 10:56 am

Up for sale are some of my long-fin and short-fin albino BN's. If you need a BN to keep your tank algae-free but want something pretty to look at, then long-fins are the way to go. Very active and healthy juvies, approx. 1"-2" without tails and eating algae wafers, collard greens, zucchini,etc., but will thrive on just algae and algae wafers. My short-finned albinos are from long-fin parents, so they do have the long-fin gene. I discount for group buys! Minimum order is 3. Paypal accepted but prefer cash.

From 1-24 @ $7/each
25 and up @ $5 each

I live about 30 min. east of Mesquite, Texas and pick up will be there. I will be in North Dallas this Sunday morning, if you prefer to pick up there. Contact me via email at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or by PM. thanks
Back to top Go down

FS: LFABN JUVIES TERRELL, TEXAS PU ONLY
Page 1 of 1