UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL

Go down 
+9
Janie
Raschael
Rachael0805
khrister
KMX
alkomist
CajunGator
Holey Rock of Texas
EAST_TX_RN
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EAST_TX_RN
Private
Private
EAST_TX_RN

Favorite Fish: : Long-fin BN's!

LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL Empty
PostSubject: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 10:47 am

Hi everybody! I found this forum on CL and after seeing several of my friends here, wanted to join! I live on 10 acres east of Terrell, Texas with my husband of 29+ years, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 1 Bengal cat, pet feral hog, poultry, and of course, my fish! I currently have just 4 tanks, a 125 custom background with African cichlids and regular BN, a 55 with LFABN and Green Dragon long-fin BN's, a 118 with LFABN, a trio of Leopard Frog plecos, and blonde tiger Endlers, and a 55 with LFABN and RCS. I occasionally sell LFABN fry and juvies to finance my hobby, er, obsession! $$$
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 10:48 am

Welcome. glad you finally made it over to this site lol.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 10:50 am

Congratz and thanks for joining. You should enjoy the fun we have here daily. Plenty of experienced fish hobbyists willing to share their experiences. Post some pics when you get a chance. join in the Chatt when you get a chance.

welcome2 hi
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 10:52 am

WELCOME!!!!!
nice lookin plecos on ur avatar!!!!
post some pics!!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 10:56 am

EAST_TX_RN wrote:
Hi everybody! I found this forum on CL and after seeing several of my friends here, wanted to join! I live on 10 acres east of Terrell, Texas with my husband of 29+ years, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 1 Bengal cat, pet feral hog, poultry, and of course, my fish! I currently have just 4 tanks, a 125 custom background with African cichlids and regular BN, a 55 with LFABN and Green Dragon long-fin BN's, a 118 with LFABN, a trio of Leopard Frog plecos, and blonde tiger Endlers, and a 55 with LFABN and RCS. I occasionally sell LFABN fry and juvies to finance my hobby, er, obsession! $$$

Welcome to usafishbox

Ive always wanted lots of land 10 acres sounds NICE! (Lots of ponds!) I just started getting into plecos about a year ago and they are GREAT! Im looking for some ABN right now. 3" or bigger so let me know if you have any ;0) Sounds like you have a great selection there.

welcome2

LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL 772341

ps more of an obsession!
Back to top Go down
EAST_TX_RN
Private
Private
EAST_TX_RN

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 11:12 am

Thanks for the welcome! Nice to see y'all here! KMX, I don't have any available right now, a LFS bought all the young ones. Do I need to be a retail sponser to sell occasionally? Anybody know of some adult Green Dragon long-fins? I have a bunch of juvies growing out, but would love to buy a trio. Here is a photo of the parents of my GDLFBN's:

LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL Greedndragon_parents

A photo of my custom 135:

LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL PlasticPlants01Small-1

One of my froggie plecos:
LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL FROGGIE

Some of my LFABN's:
LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL IMG_1021
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 11:46 am

nice froggy plec!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
khrister
USA Fishbox Sponsor
khrister

Cyphotilapia
Cyprichromis
Mbunas
Fancy PL*CO

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 11:54 am

I know you girl LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL 690297 You are one of my pl*co freak friends lol!

Welcome Sharooooonnnnnnnnn! (the way Oz says it lol!)
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 11:57 am

If you want to sell Just read the market rules and post under that area. If you want to sell all the time and be a sponsor let me know and we can talk.

http://www.usafishbox.org/market-rules-f41/market-rules-t19.htm

Thanks!

Kory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 12:34 pm

welcome You definitely came to the right place to help finance your addiction lol! Welcome aboard fish
Back to top Go down
khrister
USA Fishbox Sponsor
khrister

Cyphotilapia
Cyprichromis
Mbunas
Fancy PL*CO

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 12:43 pm

Fern wrote:
welcome You definitely came to the right place to help finance your addiction lol! Welcome aboard fish

$$$ Finance???! lol...maybe "FUEL" your addiction....This hobby does not need money....

It needs TONS of MONEY $$$ $$$ $$$
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 12:51 pm

LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL 858205 You don't need to tell me twice Jojo! I think I still owe you my first born child for those zebra plecos $$$
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 12:52 pm

hahahaha nice!!!!!! u guys are hilarious!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Favorite Fish: : Red Devil, Red Terror, Green Terror...

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 1:14 pm

welcome2
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 3:01 pm

Sharon Welcome Again, now that the pics are up, i wanted to tell you how nice your tanks and fish are.... Esp those L134 Leopard Frog plecos trio. Let me know when you have some fry on these. very nice. I like. LOL
Enjoy the site, post, chat, etc.

welcome2 hi
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 4:25 pm

hi welcome2
Back to top Go down
Janie
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
Janie

Favorite Fish: : Calvus & all Victorian Cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 5:13 pm

Welcome !
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 5:46 pm

nice pics
Back to top Go down
OldTanks
USA Fishbox Sponsor
OldTanks

Favorite Fish: : http://photobucket.com/oldtanks

PostSubject: Welcome Aboard!   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 6:06 pm

Welcome Aboard!

Very nice people here, where everyone is just like family.

Feel free to post your comments and questions to the forums, and photos to your gallery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 6:09 pm

welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Favorite Fish: : Red Devil, Red Terror, Green Terror...

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 6:47 pm

Share some pics!
Back to top Go down
EAST_TX_RN
Private
Private
EAST_TX_RN

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 7:04 pm

khrister wrote:
I know you girl LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL 690297 You are one of my pl*co freak friends lol!

Welcome Sharooooonnnnnnnnn! (the way Oz says it lol!)

Hi Jojo! Everybody, Jojo is to blame for getting me addicted to long-fin BN's! I have learned a lot from him and others. If you haven't seen Jojo's fish 'store' in his home, it is a must see! I can guarantee he has the best stock in the Dallas area! drool
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 7:16 pm

EAST_TX_RN wrote:
[ it is a must see! I can guarantee he has the best stock in the Dallas area! drool

LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL 858205
Back to top Go down
khrister
USA Fishbox Sponsor
khrister

Cyphotilapia
Cyprichromis
Mbunas
Fancy PL*CO

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 7:18 pm

STORE? rolling eye what store... It's just a hobby gone wild LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL 690297
Back to top Go down
EAST_TX_RN
Private
Private
EAST_TX_RN

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 7:20 pm

Cajun, my froggie plecos are not doing a thing but hiding out and secretly eating. I really need to check to see if I have a M-F-F trio. I have been lazy about doing this. KMX, I only sell at the most, once a month and usually less than that. When I get too many, I just buy another tank! My poor old husband is a long-suffering fool for putting up with this! Here are a few more photos, including my other pets:
LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL IMG_1046
LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL HDINSINK
LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL SNOW_PIG3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL   LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LONG-FIN FREAK FROM TERRELL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next