UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

How did that get into my Aquarium????? Mmmmmmmm

Go down 
+3
nitty
KMX
CajunGator
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

How did  that  get into  my  Aquarium?????   Mmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: How did that get into my Aquarium????? Mmmmmmmm   How did  that  get into  my  Aquarium?????   Mmmmmmmm Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 8:51 pm

We all wonder how things get into our tanks that may or may not cause problems. Mmm can this happen to my tank???

Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: How did that get into my Aquarium????? Mmmmmmmm   How did  that  get into  my  Aquarium?????   Mmmmmmmm Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 8:58 pm

ok ....I never wanna see that again! yuck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did that get into my Aquarium????? Mmmmmmmm   How did  that  get into  my  Aquarium?????   Mmmmmmmm Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 9:01 pm

HOLY CR@P!!!
What was that?

I'll be sure to step on every cricket I see from now on.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: How did that get into my Aquarium????? Mmmmmmmm   How did  that  get into  my  Aquarium?????   Mmmmmmmm Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 9:05 pm

and here is the "rest of the story" as the late Paul Harvey would Say:

I use my fluval 404 as a pond filter, and one day i was cleaning it and found a very long brown worm. he had no head and no segmentation, kind of scary. after a little research, i found it to be a horsehair worm. an insect parasite with a complex life cycle. usually infects crickets, who at some point after infection have an irresistable urge to drown themselves, at which point a long stringy wormy guy, explodes out of the crickets body like in alien into the water to find a lover. thankfully they are harmless to vertebrates

this story was found on another web fish forum........
How did  that  get into  my  Aquarium?????   Mmmmmmmm 797529
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

PostSubject: Re: How did that get into my Aquarium????? Mmmmmmmm   How did  that  get into  my  Aquarium?????   Mmmmmmmm Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 9:39 pm

What the ...
Back to top Go down
philuponthepho
Captain
Captain
philuponthepho

Favorite Fish: : Anything I can afford (which is $0)

PostSubject: Re: How did that get into my Aquarium????? Mmmmmmmm   How did  that  get into  my  Aquarium?????   Mmmmmmmm Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 10:29 pm

I want to rip it into two pieces. How did it even fit in the cricket in the first place?
Back to top Go down
mbovinet
USA Fishbox Sponsor
mbovinet

Favorite Fish: : Cyphos

PostSubject: Re: How did that get into my Aquarium????? Mmmmmmmm   How did  that  get into  my  Aquarium?????   Mmmmmmmm Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 10:57 pm

Pretty strange..........
Back to top Go down
JACK D
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
JACK D

Favorite Fish: : My fish, your fish, red fish, blue fish...

PostSubject: Re: How did that get into my Aquarium????? Mmmmmmmm   How did  that  get into  my  Aquarium?????   Mmmmmmmm Icon_minitime12/2/2009, 6:10 am

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...WTF...I am not normally a squeemish person, but eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
Back to top Go down
germanreds
Private First Class
Private First Class
germanreds

Favorite Fish: : Tropheus Duboisi Maswa's

PostSubject: Re: How did that get into my Aquarium????? Mmmmmmmm   How did  that  get into  my  Aquarium?????   Mmmmmmmm Icon_minitime12/2/2009, 7:04 am

okay that is the last time i use crickets to go fishing. what if it came out while in a fish's mouth on the hook. then you eat the fish. now that thing is in your belly!!! i dont know about yall but im sticking to beef!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did that get into my Aquarium????? Mmmmmmmm   How did  that  get into  my  Aquarium?????   Mmmmmmmm Icon_minitime12/2/2009, 8:42 am

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! WTF?!?!?!?!?!?
Please tell me those things cant live in bull ants?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I find them in my tanks all the time!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did that get into my Aquarium????? Mmmmmmmm   How did  that  get into  my  Aquarium?????   Mmmmmmmm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did that get into my Aquarium????? Mmmmmmmm
Page 1 of 1