UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SLAYERR34
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
SLAYERR34

MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM Empty
PostSubject: MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM   MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM Icon_minitime12/22/2009, 7:44 pm

OK I WENT TO DNA TODAY AND I FOUND AND 80G DAS LEAKER FOR $25 BUCKS NOW I HAVE TO BRING IT HOME THIS WEEKEND I NEED TO SCRAPE OFF ALL THE CALCIUM CAUSE IT WAS USED FOR SALT WATER AND I HAVE TO REDO ALL THE SEALS. ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW IT WORKS OR HOW TO SET IT UP BECAUSE I HAVE NO CLUE BECAUSE ALL THAT IS INSIDE THE CANISTER INSIDE THE TANK IS AN AIR HOSE
Back to top Go down
chicknefoot87
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
chicknefoot87

Favorite Fish: : Goldfish and Koi! I have to represent for the serious goldfish hobbyist.

PostSubject: Re: MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM   MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM Icon_minitime12/23/2009, 3:37 pm

How what works? Can you be more specific?
Back to top Go down
SLAYERR34
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
SLAYERR34

PostSubject: Re: MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM   MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM Icon_minitime12/23/2009, 10:59 pm

WELL ALL I AM GETTING IS THE TANK AND THE STAND BUT NO PUMP OR PLUMMING SO I DONT KNOW WHAT I NEED OR HOW TO SET IT UP
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

PostSubject: Re: MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM   MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM Icon_minitime12/23/2009, 11:36 pm

It's a reef ready w/ an overflow ???

If so, I'll need a return pump, sump, plumbing and the proper bulk heads(so it doesn't leak.

OR just seal the holes
Back to top Go down
TanyaQ2000
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
TanyaQ2000

Favorite Fish: : Discus, mollies, dojos & oscars

PostSubject: Re: MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM   MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM Icon_minitime12/24/2009, 2:34 am

i'm so glad someone bought this! was the 150 for $199 still there?
Back to top Go down
SLAYERR34
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
SLAYERR34

PostSubject: Re: MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM   MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM Icon_minitime12/26/2009, 2:50 pm

YEAH I THINK IT WAS. IM ABOUT TO GO PICK THE DAS UP TODAY
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

PostSubject: Re: MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM   MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM Icon_minitime12/26/2009, 4:01 pm

PICS PICS PICS
Back to top Go down
SLAYERR34
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
SLAYERR34

PostSubject: Re: MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM   MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM Icon_minitime12/26/2009, 8:11 pm

JUST GOT THE TANK HOME PICS WILL BE POSTED IN A BIT
Back to top Go down
SLAYERR34
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
SLAYERR34

PostSubject: Re: MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM   MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM Icon_minitime12/26/2009, 9:22 pm

MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM NT1

MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM NT2

MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM NT3

MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM NT4

MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM NT5
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

PostSubject: Re: MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM   MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM Icon_minitime12/26/2009, 11:56 pm

That's a BIG overflow.
Are you sealing it or are you using a sump ?
Back to top Go down
TanyaQ2000
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
TanyaQ2000

Favorite Fish: : Discus, mollies, dojos & oscars

PostSubject: Re: MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM   MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM Icon_minitime12/27/2009, 9:44 am

i must have just missed you as it was still there when i was there - you need to check out their used equipment section (to the right before you enter the fish room) as they had a light that would probably work - have misc pieces of glass (tucked at the end of the bottom rack - yea i tucked em there) that you might could use as a top - lots of diff things that i know go with a salt set up - also they have a clearanc rack of new equipment/supplies marked down to the left of the fish room and the 20% off lasts thru the 31st - i stick with mike for new but for used, you can't beat DNA if they have it
Back to top Go down
SLAYERR34
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
SLAYERR34

PostSubject: Re: MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM   MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM Icon_minitime12/27/2009, 11:30 am

YEAH IVE DECIDED TO TAKE THE OVERFLOW OFF AND SEAL IT UP I HAVE TO JUST LEAVE THE PLASTIC PLATE CONNECTET TO THE REAR SEAL SO THAT IT DOESNT LEAK THEN I GONNA PUT ONE OF THE NEW FLUVALS ON IT. ACTUALY IM SETTING IT UP FRESHWATER AS A GROWOUT TANK, OR I MIGHT DO SALTWATER I HAVENT DECIDED YET, OR I MIGHT DO AFRICANS AGAIN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM   MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY 80G DAS AQUARIUM
Page 1 of 1