UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

separate the babies????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wblueus
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : cichlids

separate the babies???? Empty
PostSubject: separate the babies????   separate the babies???? Icon_minitime1/7/2012, 2:43 pm

the baby firemouths i have are a week old now i was wondering if i can put some in there own tank now without the parents ??
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

PostSubject: Re: separate the babies????   separate the babies???? Icon_minitime1/7/2012, 3:17 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: separate the babies????   separate the babies???? Icon_minitime1/7/2012, 4:42 pm

separate the babies???? 858205
Back to top Go down
tbarnwell
Sergeant
Sergeant
tbarnwell

Favorite Fish: : Angels, Show guppies, Red Zebra Mbunas
Jack Dempsey's

PostSubject: Re: separate the babies????   separate the babies???? Icon_minitime1/7/2012, 8:42 pm

Congratulations on the new babies
Back to top Go down
wblueus
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : cichlids

PostSubject: Re: separate the babies????   separate the babies???? Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 12:01 am

thank you! i just put around 30 or so in a sep tank...sure dont need all 200 of them! LOL ..anybody think the others will survive at all in the 55 gal with the parents and other firemouths and SAEs?
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

PostSubject: Re: separate the babies????   separate the babies???? Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 7:01 am

You might get one that finds a good hiding spot. The parents will eat the remaining fry/stop guarding ,once they are ready to spawn again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: separate the babies????   separate the babies???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

separate the babies????
Page 1 of 1