UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

BN question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jax
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jax

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa, Plecos

BN question Empty
PostSubject: BN question   BN question Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 10:12 pm

Would an Albino mate with a Brown? If so I'm assuming the babies would be the same as the mother.

I ask because I have 2 male albinos in one tank and 2 female browns in a different tank and I'm thinking of dropping one of the brown girls in with the albino boys. :)

Back to top Go down
jb1edlover
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
jb1edlover

Favorite Fish: : I have the fish in my avatar but the photo was taken by Nick Andreola of the HCCC. His photography skills are a little better than mine!

BN question Empty
PostSubject: Re: BN question   BN question Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 11:43 pm

They will breed... the fry should typically be 50/50. However the albino's tend to be a little weaker, so the browns have a higher success rate. again 50/50 is typical but not set in stone.
JB
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

Favorite Fish: : My Favorites are the Pleco's and Cory Cats . BUT , I have 44 running Tanks at this time . I keep 3 kinds of Shellies , several types of Pleco's ( mostly Ancistrus ), Cichlids , Crays , Angels , LB's , and some local species .

BN question Empty
PostSubject: Re: BN question   BN question Icon_minitime12/28/2011, 5:52 am

BN question 858205 I have a few pairs like that , The babies are an interesting blend . Some are Browns , some are albino , and some are in between . Get a few calico's from them also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BN question Empty
PostSubject: Re: BN question   BN question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BN question
Page 1 of 1