UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Fish Inventory Check list.

Go down 
+2
Holey Rock of Texas
KMX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Fish Inventory Check list. Empty
PostSubject: Fish Inventory Check list.   Fish Inventory Check list. Icon_minitime12/21/2011, 9:43 am

I was trying to think of a way to take better care and keep a better eye on my fish. Sooo

What I did was create an inventory sheet to keep track of everything in detail. I have gave every tank a # , I have 35 tanks so #1-35. Everything that is in the tank is kept track of, species , filter info, when the last time it was cleaned, water changed or filter media changed out. Food and feedings. When I feed last, how much and what. EVERYTHING in detail so I do not have any more fish passing on me. ITSSSSSS SOOOOO demoralizing when fish pass after you put so much ahrd work in to it.

Every morning I print off a sheet and hit the fish room with my inventory sheet!!! Hope this will help better take care of my fish.

usafishbox usafishbox usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Fish Inventory Check list.   Fish Inventory Check list. Icon_minitime12/21/2011, 9:46 am

nice. mine was all in my head. i know exactly what fish was where including all my fry in nets.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Fish Inventory Check list.   Fish Inventory Check list. Icon_minitime12/21/2011, 10:05 am

To the exzact count? I have to many fish to remeber that in tank #4 which is a 20G long I have 10 Flavus, 15 maleri island , 4 Sp trophs and 30 ABN pleco fry. not to mention the other 34 tanks.... LOL I have to keep track and count each one every monring. That was part of my problem, Would not catch the problem until it was to late.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Fish Inventory Check list.   Fish Inventory Check list. Icon_minitime12/21/2011, 10:38 am

i know all the adults to the exact count but noy my fry and juvies.
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

PostSubject: Re: Fish Inventory Check list.   Fish Inventory Check list. Icon_minitime12/21/2011, 10:53 am

After you suggestion I made one in Excel. It's working great. Thanks
Back to top Go down
brenna
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
brenna

Favorite Fish: : mollies and platys

PostSubject: Re: Fish Inventory Check list.   Fish Inventory Check list. Icon_minitime12/21/2011, 2:24 pm

wow i dont know if i could do that many tanks...u are brave. glad i only have a 29 gallon and a fry tank
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: Fish Inventory Check list.   Fish Inventory Check list. Icon_minitime12/21/2011, 2:41 pm

There is also a free fish maintenance software you can download off the net..works fine for me
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

PostSubject: Re: Fish Inventory Check list.   Fish Inventory Check list. Icon_minitime12/21/2011, 2:58 pm

What is the software? Got a link?
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: Fish Inventory Check list.   Fish Inventory Check list. Icon_minitime12/21/2011, 3:22 pm

its reefcon 2000 i found it on www.download.com. also if you have excel you can prep a spreed sheet( this will be the must simple way)
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

PostSubject: Re: Fish Inventory Check list.   Fish Inventory Check list. Icon_minitime12/21/2011, 5:01 pm

Thanks Jaiko is no bad but I have personal comtrols in my own system Fish Inventory Check list. 772341
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fish Inventory Check list.   Fish Inventory Check list. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fish Inventory Check list.
Page 1 of 1