UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Please check your friends list.

Go down 
+52
Flippercon
sassynurse2
slimtosa
sunkenmetal
KingBichir
hello2196
Madmax0r
Zuly
tbarnwell
sUMcRAZYfISH
brokeashell
cwhip
natikah
D'Claro
-3de-
steves_kiki
Ben
Terry
Keelo
mbovinet
Petersmonkey
08can-am
redfishray1968
hatman
Elrollo
ornate12
rchan
wildbeanerz
nitty
goodpick
Caton
razzbuten
pillierox1
elfwolfe
jessecichlidguy
Jeepluv77
discuskent
whisper
metrofish
unknown
lizardking
Mlegion1988
VAMPY
96civic87
BFinley
istrober
Holey Rock of Texas
sal
CajunGator
Demonkegman
KMX
BLimon
56 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
BLimon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
BLimon

Favorite Fish: : *In my 10g Tank: 3 Lemon Tetras, 2 Zebra Danios, 3 Bleeding Heart Tetras and 1 Pleco.
*In my 55g Tank: 1-1" Gold Angelfish, 1-1" Marbled Angelfish, 2-2" Dwarf Gourami, and a 5" Pleco
*In my 29g Tank: a DIY 3D Background with IMAGINARY water & fish LOL

Please check your friends list. Empty
PostSubject: Please check your friends list.   Please check your friends list. Icon_minitime7/31/2010, 10:50 pm

Click on "profile" and then click on "friends and foes" You can manage all your friends there. Enjoy!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please check your friends list.   Please check your friends list. Icon_minitime7/31/2010, 10:50 pm

Thanks Bernie
Back to top Go down
BLimon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
BLimon

Favorite Fish: : *In my 10g Tank: 3 Lemon Tetras, 2 Zebra Danios, 3 Bleeding Heart Tetras and 1 Pleco.
*In my 55g Tank: 1-1" Gold Angelfish, 1-1" Marbled Angelfish, 2-2" Dwarf Gourami, and a 5" Pleco
*In my 29g Tank: a DIY 3D Background with IMAGINARY water & fish LOL

PostSubject: Re: Please check your friends list.   Please check your friends list. Icon_minitime7/31/2010, 10:51 pm

your welcome
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Please check your friends list.   Please check your friends list. Icon_minitime8/1/2010, 7:29 am

It dose not send a notification. I have been working on adding one for about a year LOL But they have not gave us that option yet. The best way is to bump this thread or send them a PM,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please check your friends list.   Please check your friends list. Icon_minitime8/1/2010, 9:12 am

Okay thanks for the advise. Everyone check your profiles to see who's asking you to be a friend. You never know who will ask maybe a newcomer and needs some help. Maybe your best friend in the hobby. Maybe your future spouce. Please check your friends list. 165198 Maybe someone crazy like you.
Back to top Go down
Demonkegman
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Demonkegman

Favorite Fish: :
Salt water - Lion fish.
Fresh water - Arowana.
Food - Any type of Salmon sushi.

SALT WATER LOVER!!!! Fresh...... not so much...

PostSubject: Re: Please check your friends list.   Please check your friends list. Icon_minitime8/1/2010, 9:39 am

i did! i did! got mine!! Please check your friends list. 165198 funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please check your friends list.   Please check your friends list. Icon_minitime8/1/2010, 9:42 am

Thanks demon. Please check your friends list. 165198 back at cha.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Please check your friends list.   Please check your friends list. Icon_minitime8/1/2010, 10:57 am

mmmm lots of members dont want to accept my friend request... maybe i am foes?? LOL
Back to top Go down
sal
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
sal

Favorite Fish: : All Cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: Please check your friends list.   Please check your friends list. Icon_minitime8/1/2010, 11:28 am

After a few months on the sight i finally explored the friends list, I gotcha cajun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please check your friends list.   Please check your friends list. Icon_minitime8/1/2010, 11:29 am

I wonder why? lol!
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Please check your friends list.   Please check your friends list. Icon_minitime8/1/2010, 2:59 pm

i just checked mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please check your friends list.   Please check your friends list. Icon_minitime8/1/2010, 7:46 pm

I check mine at least weekly!
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Please check your friends list.   Please check your friends list. Icon_minitime8/2/2010, 7:20 am

Yeah i sent a lot of request too, and i never receive an answer lol, maybe we are not paying attention to that at all... Please check your friends list. 690297
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Please check your friends list.   Please check your friends list. Icon_minitime8/2/2010, 7:50 am

I check mine everyday!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Please check your friends list.   Please check your friends list. Icon_minitime8/2/2010, 8:07 am

If anyone wants to help try and get a notification or something. You can go here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Make a user name on this forum ( it is a forum pretty much to help better our forums, ask questions and get help. once logged you can go here and vote with me.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Try and get something for a our friends list. A email sent or some kind of notifcation sent so we know if we have a request pending.
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Please check your friends list.   Please check your friends list. Icon_minitime8/2/2010, 8:11 am

ok i'll work on that sir!! Please check your friends list. 393849
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: Please check your friends list.   Please check your friends list. Icon_minitime8/2/2010, 8:39 am

Ok i just found a friend request mod you can add to forums and websites, Kory if you want to check it out, ill send it to you by megaupload or hotfile cuz is a RAR file..
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Please check your friends list.   Please check your friends list. Icon_minitime8/2/2010, 8:50 am

I dont know if I could use that... I think it has to be threw formoution.
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: Please check your friends list.   Please check your friends list. Icon_minitime8/2/2010, 8:51 am

if this forums allows you to add coding and modifications, im sure it will let you..
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Please check your friends list.   Please check your friends list. Icon_minitime8/2/2010, 8:53 am

i dont think so
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: Please check your friends list.   Please check your friends list. Icon_minitime8/2/2010, 8:54 am

not even mess up with phpcode?? cuz i found another one but it works with php..
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Please check your friends list.   Please check your friends list. Icon_minitime8/2/2010, 9:04 am

There is no codes. It is all options. They have to insert the option.
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: Please check your friends list.   Please check your friends list. Icon_minitime8/2/2010, 10:12 am

oh ok, well i guess we will keep posting in their forums till we get a answer back! Please check your friends list. 393849
Back to top Go down
96civic87
Private First Class
Private First Class
96civic87

Favorite Fish: : african cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Please check your friends list.   Please check your friends list. Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 5:46 pm

i check it from time to time but no request lol.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Please check your friends list.   Please check your friends list. Icon_minitime8/9/2010, 9:42 am

Have you checked your friend status lately??

I have numerous request out there but no approvals.. mmmmm

usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please check your friends list.   Please check your friends list. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please check your friends list.
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next