UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Apollo reef leds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
08can-am
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3

Favorite Fish: : Any thing reef friendl

Apollo reef leds Empty
PostSubject: Apollo reef leds   Apollo reef leds Icon_minitime12/15/2011, 8:28 pm

So my 150 deep is up and cycling and today i just got done hanging two of these bad boys above it. Theres only a few pieces of lr in it from my other tank right now for cycling but holy cr@p does it look awesome. I cannot wait to get some pics of it with it full of rock and corals. Oh and fish too. I will keep everyone posted with how these lights do. I went with the 15k non dimmable models. They rock so far. lol Just because it looks so great.
Back to top Go down
Meredith
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Meredith

Favorite Fish: : As far as fresh water goes, it's Bettas!
For marine fish; Firefish, Cardinalfish, Gobies, Dragonets, and Sharks...

Apollo reef leds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo reef leds   Apollo reef leds Icon_minitime12/28/2011, 7:53 pm

SWEET! How's it doing so far? I'd love to see pics of it as it progresses!!!
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

Apollo reef leds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo reef leds   Apollo reef leds Icon_minitime12/28/2011, 8:38 pm

same here
Back to top Go down
08can-am
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3

Apollo reef leds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo reef leds   Apollo reef leds Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 10:41 pm

No pics yet. Sorry the tank has been cycling the last month. I took a water sample to our nicest sw shop here in Richmond tonight to be tested( i always like to go there to have them check it before putting anything in a new tank) and they told me my water was great. So the big ole Reef octopus pulled all the crud out from cycling. So i grabbed two Green chromis while we were there( i love those little cheap fish) and headed home. My order showed up today too, i got 50 blue leg hermits. 6 turbo's, 6 cerith snails and 24 false ceriths. They are all in and kicking up sand. So now i just wait til monday and a friend is going to come over and help me acclimate all my fish from the other tanks and my corals and help move everything over and we are going to mount my carbon reactor in place and we will be up and running. I do have a link to my build on a richmond forum i would like to add on here if Kory doesnt mind. It has a couple pics. http://richmondreefers.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5133
Back to top Go down
08can-am
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3

Apollo reef leds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo reef leds   Apollo reef leds Icon_minitime1/14/2012, 10:51 pm

If you look at this thread you can see updated pics. Everything is doing awesome. Just picked up a nice hollywood stunner chalice and a few other frags. Also got a small piece of blue hollywood stunner. Waiting for it to encrust the frag plug before placing

http://richmondreefers.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5133
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apollo reef leds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo reef leds   Apollo reef leds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apollo reef leds
Page 1 of 1