UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

47 gal reef

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

Favorite Fish: : black false percula, spotted mandarin

47 gal reef Empty
PostSubject: 47 gal reef   47 gal reef Icon_minitime9/3/2009, 7:11 pm

This my reef tank, i decide to jump back in the game! im planning on upgrading to something 90gal or bigger BUT...im moving in bout a month so itll have to wait ut for now, her are a few shots of it, [url=47 gal reef Somecolorfulzoas 47 gal reef Trachunderactinic47 gal reef Frontshot247 gal reef Bottomfrontshot47 gal reef 4headedcanaryfrogspawnsideshot
Back to top Go down

47 gal reef Empty
PostSubject: Re: 47 gal reef   47 gal reef Icon_minitime9/3/2009, 7:30 pm

Nice tank!
I always love to look at salt. But I can't afford to keep my own $$$
Back to top Go down
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

47 gal reef Empty
PostSubject: Re: 47 gal reef   47 gal reef Icon_minitime9/3/2009, 8:05 pm

it was and still is a slow process lol but it can get expensive! including the tank and equipment, that tank is roughly2500 give or take a few hundred but it has also been about a year in the making. This week i get rocks next week i get a coral or two couple weeks later i get a fish or two etc etc etc, it really isnt as bad as it seems, I was like oh man. what have I gotten myself into.. but once I had the tank set up(hardware), it was pretty much downhill form there id say if there ever was an "expensive" part it would be lighting by far we can get tanks fairly cheap I dont have all of the add ons,sump, rodi units and ionizers and refractors and uv sterilizers and all that.. I just got a simple emperor 400 hang on the back filter and a couple powerheeads, my light was about 220 though which isnt too, bad tax return time was handy lol but I wasnt going to set it up with the stuff that i need the big 400wat metal halides, the only thing I buy now is water and test strips probably about75 a month give or take but thats because im lazy and I choose not to make my own water, id rather just get it from my LFS, its the same stuff they use in their tanks
Back to top Go down
TX OUTLAW
Private
Private
TX OUTLAW

Favorite Fish: : A good looking mermaid.Hey,its half fish!

47 gal reef Empty
PostSubject: Re: 47 gal reef   47 gal reef Icon_minitime9/6/2009, 5:02 am

looks good.
Back to top Go down
R2 Ranch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
R2 Ranch

Favorite Fish: : Any that belong to me.

47 gal reef Empty
PostSubject: Re: 47 gal reef   47 gal reef Icon_minitime9/6/2009, 6:06 am

Great pic's.... Thanks for sharing. good
Back to top Go down
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

47 gal reef Empty
PostSubject: Re: 47 gal reef   47 gal reef Icon_minitime9/6/2009, 11:29 pm

i couldnt figure out what I wanted to post so I just posted a couple pics of my favorite pieces... i tried to get a clown shot but clowns are hard..they never stop moving.. ill try to catch my pistol shrimp/goby combo on video and post it also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

47 gal reef Empty
PostSubject: Re: 47 gal reef   47 gal reef Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

47 gal reef
Page 1 of 1