UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

free holey rock #2 - SOLD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

free holey rock #2  - SOLD Empty
PostSubject: free holey rock #2 - SOLD   free holey rock #2  - SOLD Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 2:33 pm

first come first serve

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by grr on 10/29/2009, 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: free holey rock #2 - SOLD   free holey rock #2  - SOLD Icon_minitime10/29/2009, 3:33 pm

closeclosecloseclosecloseclosecloseclosecloseclosecloseclosecloseclose
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: free holey rock #2 - SOLD   free holey rock #2  - SOLD Icon_minitime10/29/2009, 7:26 pm

Curtis got them? Good job if so!
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: free holey rock #2 - SOLD   free holey rock #2  - SOLD Icon_minitime10/29/2009, 9:26 pm

ya my mother in law picked them up for me.
im going out there in the morning to pick them up.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: free holey rock #2 - SOLD   free holey rock #2  - SOLD Icon_minitime10/29/2009, 9:28 pm

niceeeee free holey rock #2  - SOLD 690297
Back to top Go down
cichlid mania
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4

PostSubject: Re: free holey rock #2 - SOLD   free holey rock #2  - SOLD Icon_minitime10/30/2009, 8:03 pm

I am new to texas and at fort hood. I hear that you can find this rock everywhere out here. Where should I start my hunt?
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: free holey rock #2 - SOLD   free holey rock #2  - SOLD Icon_minitime10/30/2009, 8:10 pm

i have heard the river in austin is the best place. but im not 100%
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: free holey rock #2 - SOLD   free holey rock #2  - SOLD Icon_minitime10/30/2009, 9:34 pm

lets go there after auction
Back to top Go down
cichlid mania
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4

PostSubject: Re: free holey rock #2 - SOLD   free holey rock #2  - SOLD Icon_minitime10/30/2009, 9:49 pm

What river are you talking about and are you talking along the shore?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: free holey rock #2 - SOLD   free holey rock #2  - SOLD Icon_minitime10/30/2009, 9:55 pm

grr wrote:
lets go there after auction

After the auction i want to head to the house not austin lol!
Back to top Go down
cichlid mania
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4

PostSubject: Re: free holey rock #2 - SOLD   free holey rock #2  - SOLD Icon_minitime10/30/2009, 9:57 pm

I may be up for it
Back to top Go down
TanyaQ2000
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
TanyaQ2000

Favorite Fish: : Discus, mollies, dojos & oscars

PostSubject: Re: free holey rock #2 - SOLD   free holey rock #2  - SOLD Icon_minitime11/1/2009, 3:39 pm

if you're in Ft Hood, my husband's old stompin grounds (army brat), try Stillhouse Dam or Lake Belton - send me a PM if you need directions - I'm pretty sure you can find both drift wood and rock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: free holey rock #2 - SOLD   free holey rock #2  - SOLD Icon_minitime11/1/2009, 3:42 pm

what about dallas area?
Back to top Go down
cichlid mania
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4

PostSubject: Re: free holey rock #2 - SOLD   free holey rock #2  - SOLD Icon_minitime11/1/2009, 9:45 pm

TanyaQ2000 wrote:
if you're in Ft Hood, my husband's old stompin grounds (army brat), try Stillhouse Dam or Lake Belton - send me a PM if you need directions - I'm pretty sure you can find both drift wood and rock

hey thanks....I know where that place is. Are there any certain areas in which he would look?
Back to top Go down
TanyaQ2000
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
TanyaQ2000

Favorite Fish: : Discus, mollies, dojos & oscars

PostSubject: Re: free holey rock #2 - SOLD   free holey rock #2  - SOLD Icon_minitime11/1/2009, 10:08 pm

I would look around the dam area - after your cross over the dam, pull off to the side and walk down to the water. good luck
Back to top Go down
dallas1scholar
Private
Private
dallas1scholar

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa, Red Festae, Green Terror, Jack Dempsey, this is just to start. I'm sure I will have more as I get deeper in the hobby.

PostSubject: Re: free holey rock #2 - SOLD   free holey rock #2  - SOLD Icon_minitime2/3/2010, 9:34 pm

TanyaQ2000 wrote:

Hey I'm looking for some rock for on new tank, can you tell me where I can find some?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: free holey rock #2 - SOLD   free holey rock #2  - SOLD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

free holey rock #2 - SOLD
Page 1 of 1