UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Datnoids: Not Growing...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IbUdIDAHI
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : DATNOIDS!!

Datnoids: Not Growing... Empty
PostSubject: Datnoids: Not Growing...   Datnoids: Not Growing... Icon_minitime10/21/2011, 10:53 am

Hi All,

I need some advise on my two Datnoids. I've had them for about 5 months now and they've barely grown any bigger(only one of them). I have a 135 g tank with 1 oscar, a bare tank, FX5 filteration system and I do weekly water changes. I've been feeding them dry krills and ocasionaly live stock. What am I doing wrong here or do they really take a long.....time to grow?

Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Datnoids: Not Growing...   Datnoids: Not Growing... Icon_minitime10/21/2011, 12:38 pm

I would add more variety to their diet. Try market shrimp, smeltsn maybe some seafood mix. Not sure what the growth rates are on these guys is.
Back to top Go down
IbUdIDAHI
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : DATNOIDS!!

PostSubject: Re: Datnoids: Not Growing...   Datnoids: Not Growing... Icon_minitime10/21/2011, 1:06 pm

Terry wrote:
I would add more variety to their diet. Try market shrimp, smeltsn maybe some seafood mix. Not sure what the growth rates are on these guys is.

I've tried fresh shrimp before, they just don't seem to be interested in them. =T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Datnoids: Not Growing...   Datnoids: Not Growing... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Datnoids: Not Growing...
Page 1 of 1