UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

aquarium stand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasshan
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Kasshan

Favorite Fish: : Kribensis

aquarium stand Empty
PostSubject: aquarium stand   aquarium stand Icon_minitime8/26/2011, 8:31 pm

so ive moved back to Modesto in NorCal. but i still havent brought my fishtank yet because there wasnt enough room in my car. and cuz i didnt have anywhere to put the tanks

i saw my grandparents had lots scrap wood in the backyard and a cruddy little bookshelf.

i managed to construct this stand out of a busted dining room tabletop and 2x4s
with a gallon of flat black paint from walmart i painted the stand and bookshelf.
the top will support my 40g breeder
the bottom will support my 40g standard

total cost was sweat, a few drops of blood, and $8 for a gallon of paint.

now ive got to drive back to SoCal and get my fish tanks

[img]aquarium stand Aq_sta12[/img]

Last edited by Kasshan on 8/27/2011, 3:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, Mbuna & Haps/Peacocks
Bitten by the saltbug

aquarium stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: aquarium stand   aquarium stand Icon_minitime8/27/2011, 2:47 am

Looks good and effective.

So if South California is So-Cal, are you moving to No-Cal, or Nor-Cal .... or is it just So-Cal that is trendy and has a "cool" name? ;-)
Back to top Go down
Kasshan
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Kasshan

aquarium stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: aquarium stand   aquarium stand Icon_minitime8/27/2011, 3:41 am

lol i can tell yur not from California. most out of staters think California is either SanFrancisco or LosAngeles. these are however halmarks of north and south California respectively. all i can say is, barring the hippies and the absurd gun control laws, better than Texas aquarium stand 690297
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, Mbuna & Haps/Peacocks
Bitten by the saltbug

aquarium stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: aquarium stand   aquarium stand Icon_minitime8/27/2011, 3:46 am

Cracks up.
I'm a Englishman living in TX, I can't even say Y'awwll correctly. As for California, well it's a great place to live. You have Oregon next to you so you can go and find good places on your door step!
Back to top Go down
Kasshan
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Kasshan

aquarium stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: aquarium stand   aquarium stand Icon_minitime8/27/2011, 9:26 am

lol California is big. from my hometown oregon is still a 7hr drive. but yes as far Modesto is concerned all youll practically ever want and need is within a 3hr drive radius.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

aquarium stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: aquarium stand   aquarium stand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aquarium stand
Page 1 of 1