UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Sick blood throat please help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

Favorite Fish: : Mollys, BN plec, and Thoracochromis brauschi

Sick blood throat please help Empty
PostSubject: Sick blood throat please help   Sick blood throat please help Icon_minitime4/3/2011, 12:28 pm

Never had to take care of any sick fish other than my live bearers but one of my blood throats looks like its fins are clamped... what do i do? Can i just add salt, turn up heat and do a water change and it will help like the live bearers or do i need to go get a medicine? What meds work for things like this? I really don't want to lose him :(
Back to top Go down
SchutzhundJunkie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SchutzhundJunkie

Favorite Fish: : I really love the big boys, but I have a place in my heart for all fish. I guess my current favorite is my Chocolate (turning Orange) Oranda.

PostSubject: Re: Sick blood throat please help   Sick blood throat please help Icon_minitime4/6/2011, 11:49 am

How's he doing Keelo? I would have done the same thing- but instead of salt I probably would have used Epsom Salt. It is supposed to have a relaxing effect.

Julie
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

Favorite Fish: : Mollys, BN plec, and Thoracochromis brauschi

PostSubject: Re: Sick blood throat please help   Sick blood throat please help Icon_minitime4/7/2011, 10:15 am

Oh he died about 2 hours after posting this :( but the rest are fine. he didnt look beat up or anything.... have no idea what happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Kasshan
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Kasshan

Favorite Fish: : Kribensis

PostSubject: Re: Sick blood throat please help   Sick blood throat please help Icon_minitime4/23/2011, 12:00 pm

poop it happens. i had 3 koi-swordtails die on me in daily succession. unexplained cuz everything in my tank are fine; even my numerous fry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sick blood throat please help   Sick blood throat please help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sick blood throat please help
Page 1 of 1