UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

M.I.A. Anemone! ?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

Favorite Fish: : Currently so into Reef it's not even funny! Missed having saltwater, now that I've got it again---- STOKED!

M.I.A. Anemone! ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: M.I.A. Anemone! ?   M.I.A. Anemone! ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/7/2009, 1:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

I woke up this morning and I can't find my condylactis anemone anywhere! It was there last night and now it's not! It was walking around the tank for the past week or so trying to find a spot and last night was on the wall of the tank under the protein skimmer.... Where could it have gone? I am debating on moving around the live rock to look for it, but don't want to disturb my growth. They can't jump out of tanks can they? Maybe a cat ate it, but I don't know how... There's a canopy on the tank, I've checked my refugium and my over flow box and can't find it! Any ideas? This is really weird!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Anemone! ?   M.I.A. Anemone! ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2009, 9:27 pm

S&FW_FishyFriend wrote:
Found him! He went into the overflow box & got sucked into the refugium... What a ride!!! I guess I didn't see him earlier cause he was still "traveling" on his way down! I just can't figure out how he got into the overflow box to begin with & now how do I keep him out of this situation

On page 1 I said I found him... You guys were really engrossed in your conversation! lol! But hey, I can't say anything, cuase it happens to me too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Anemone! ?   M.I.A. Anemone! ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2009, 10:27 pm

where was he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Anemone! ?   M.I.A. Anemone! ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2009, 10:30 pm

S&FW_FishyFriend wrote:
Found him! He went into the overflow box & got sucked into the refugium... What a ride!!! I guess I didn't see him earlier cause he was still "traveling" on his way down! I just can't figure out how he got into the overflow box to begin with & now how do I keep him out of this situation

disregard my last post. believe it or not if a nem wants to go through the plumbing it will, i have seen fish (some damsels, a wrasse, and a blenny)take a ride through plumbing and end up in the fuge, a nem just might take longer to get to the destination M.I.A. Anemone! ? - Page 2 393849
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Anemone! ?   M.I.A. Anemone! ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M.I.A. Anemone! ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2