UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

L180 plecos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

Favorite Fish: : Mollys, BN plec, and Thoracochromis brauschi

L180 plecos Empty
PostSubject: L180 plecos   L180 plecos Icon_minitime3/26/2011, 5:10 pm

got a breeding pair of L180's today at an auction thinking they where just normal bristle nose but now i know they are not and know nothing about them lol!

So i jsut need some info on keeping them, like do they need meat in their diet or are they just herbivores?

All info will be great! Thanks ahead of time.
Back to top Go down
BobV
Sergeant
Sergeant
BobV

Favorite Fish: : african cichlids

L180 plecos Empty
PostSubject: Re: L180 plecos   L180 plecos Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 12:03 pm

try planet catfish. http://www.planetcatfish.com/catelog/
Back to top Go down
elfwolfe
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
elfwolfe

Favorite Fish: : graduating from community fish to aggressive fish (cichlids), but will always have a soft spot for my krbs and betta's.

L180 plecos Empty
PostSubject: Re: L180 plecos   L180 plecos Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 1:48 pm

BobV wrote:
try planet catfish. http://www.planetcatfish.com/catelog/

I love that site, but is anyone else getting an error message now? I cannot seem to get into the Catelog to look up catfish, I keek getting this message-
Quote :
Warning: require_once(../includes/old_functions/clog_functions.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/catelog/index.php on line 6

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../includes/old_functions/clog_functions.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/catelog/index.php on line

any computer gooroos know what that means? Its a bit out of my league!
Back to top Go down
BobV
Sergeant
Sergeant
BobV

Favorite Fish: : african cichlids

L180 plecos Empty
PostSubject: Re: L180 plecos   L180 plecos Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 2:26 pm

I got the error, too. That's why I just posted the general link to the site and not " L-180 " plecos.
Back to top Go down
elfwolfe
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
elfwolfe

Favorite Fish: : graduating from community fish to aggressive fish (cichlids), but will always have a soft spot for my krbs and betta's.

L180 plecos Empty
PostSubject: Re: L180 plecos   L180 plecos Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 4:44 pm

BobV wrote:
I got the error, too. That's why I just posted the general link to the site and not " L-180 " plecos.

I get that just going into the catelog, even with clicking your link... its weird
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

Favorite Fish: : Mollys, BN plec, and Thoracochromis brauschi

L180 plecos Empty
PostSubject: Re: L180 plecos   L180 plecos Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 5:07 pm

Yup got it too, i asked brokeashell since hes a computer programmer person, he said someone messed up the coding on the site and then need to fix it. Maybe they are doing repairs to the site right now?
Back to top Go down
elfwolfe
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
elfwolfe

L180 plecos Empty
PostSubject: Re: L180 plecos   L180 plecos Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 5:22 pm

I hope so, I was learning all the different types of catfish from there... its an valuble tool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

L180 plecos Empty
PostSubject: Re: L180 plecos   L180 plecos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L180 plecos
Page 1 of 1