UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Tiger Limia fry!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

Favorite Fish: : Mollys, BN plec, and Thoracochromis brauschi

Tiger Limia fry! Empty
PostSubject: Tiger Limia fry!   Tiger Limia fry! Icon_minitime3/1/2011, 12:59 pm

So i recently got some tiger limias and while picking threw my javamoss i will pulling out some redwag platys and found 4 tiger limia fry! im totally excited about it and just wanted to share how excited i was with everyone lol!

I also have like 20 molly fry, 40 platy fry, and now my 4 tigers, i hope to find more!
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

Tiger Limia fry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger Limia fry!   Tiger Limia fry! Icon_minitime3/1/2011, 1:48 pm

Congratz!!! good
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

Tiger Limia fry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger Limia fry!   Tiger Limia fry! Icon_minitime3/1/2011, 2:02 pm

very nice... lots of fry for all members.... turn of the seasons.. YEA!
Tiger Limia fry! 265353
Back to top Go down

Tiger Limia fry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger Limia fry!   Tiger Limia fry! Icon_minitime3/1/2011, 7:03 pm

cheers Very cool!!!
Back to top Go down
ornate12
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
ornate12

Favorite Fish: : Ornate Bichirs, Synodontis Angelicus, Filamentosus barb,
Aristochromis Christyi, Ptychochromis Grandidieri and all other Madagascar cichlids.

Tiger Limia fry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger Limia fry!   Tiger Limia fry! Icon_minitime3/1/2011, 7:19 pm

You're doing everything right. Fish won't breed unless conditions are right!

yes yes yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tiger Limia fry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger Limia fry!   Tiger Limia fry! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiger Limia fry!
Page 1 of 1