UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Tiger barb died

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orthidox
Private First Class
Private First Class

Favorite Fish: : All kinds of fish

Tiger barb died Empty
PostSubject: Tiger barb died   Tiger barb died Icon_minitime7/30/2009, 9:50 am

I now only have 3 barbs, I don't know what happened. They aren't sick and the fish tank is perfect, Water and everything. My room mate noticed that one of them were floating and dead, i haven't had them for 3 months cry I was hoping to breed them in the future but now i have to go out and buy more. It sucks because it was one of my females, now i have 2 males and 1 female. I need to buy more fish for the tank anyways cause all i have are the Tiger barbs and 2 pleco's. Which i may breed if one ends up being a male and one a female, not sure how you can tell on a regular pleco and they have a long way to go for sexual maturity they are about 3 inches long each.

Anyways yeah, im kinda sad about the fish. I really liked the one that died, I trained it to
come to the top when i said fishy.

I want to note; i hadn't noticed because it was stuck behind this black thing that I have in the tank. The people i bought the 60 gal from previously had a salt water tank and i can't get it off or it'll break my tank. I don't generally look around there but now ill start incase another fish dies.
Back to top Go down
R2 Ranch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
R2 Ranch

Favorite Fish: : Any that belong to me.

Tiger barb died Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger barb died   Tiger barb died Icon_minitime7/30/2009, 10:00 am

Sorry to hear about your loss.
Back to top Go down
Orthidox
Private First Class
Private First Class

Tiger barb died Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger barb died   Tiger barb died Icon_minitime7/30/2009, 10:03 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

Tiger barb died Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger barb died   Tiger barb died Icon_minitime7/30/2009, 10:13 am

so has anything died? sorry to hear about your passing!!
Back to top Go down
Orthidox
Private First Class
Private First Class

Tiger barb died Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger barb died   Tiger barb died Icon_minitime7/30/2009, 10:22 am

Nothing else has died, which is why i find it strange. Maybe its cause i bought an old fish or the other fish were messing with it.
Back to top Go down
R2 Ranch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
R2 Ranch

Favorite Fish: : Any that belong to me.

Tiger barb died Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger barb died   Tiger barb died Icon_minitime7/30/2009, 11:04 am

Hopefully you'll find a replacement soon. I love tiger barbs. I have a 55 gallon full of them.
Back to top Go down
Orthidox
Private First Class
Private First Class

Tiger barb died Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger barb died   Tiger barb died Icon_minitime7/30/2009, 12:29 pm

I will :) We got paid today so I might go down to the pet store and buy some more today if not then tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
nelson101
USA Fishbox Sponsor

Favorite Fish: : Don't have one

Tiger barb died Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger barb died   Tiger barb died Icon_minitime8/22/2009, 6:01 pm

Sorry to hear about your loss.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Tiger barb died Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger barb died   Tiger barb died Icon_minitime8/23/2009, 12:28 am

:0( hope nothing else happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tiger barb died Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger barb died   Tiger barb died Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiger barb died
Page 1 of 1