UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Eshopps overflox box ques

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wblueus
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : cichlids

Eshopps overflox box ques Empty
PostSubject: Eshopps overflox box ques   Eshopps overflox box ques Icon_minitime2/13/2011, 7:11 pm

Has anyone had the connetion to the overflox box leak? My sump kit came with a flex hose with a piece of pvc in the end of it then you just stick that into the connection coming out of the overflow box, it does fit very tight but was wondering if water could still possibley get threw or if the connection could come off all togather. That would cause small flood cause the sump is not directly underneth the overflox box. Is there anything i could put around the pvc before i connect it to the overflow box that is fish safe or would i even want to do that incase i ever want to get it lose again???
Back to top Go down

Eshopps overflox box ques
Page 1 of 1