UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Free 2 Dwarf gouramis and a very small Tiger Oscar Richmond Va.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Free 2 Dwarf gouramis and a very small Tiger Oscar Richmond Va. Empty
PostSubject: Free 2 Dwarf gouramis and a very small Tiger Oscar Richmond Va.   Free 2 Dwarf gouramis and a very small Tiger Oscar Richmond Va. Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 9:57 am

Anyone who wants them come and get em! These were all rescues. The tiger oscar is about 2" and does not like my tanks he stays hidden while the Albino is out and about. (keeping him)
Back to top Go down
summinc
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : shovel nose tiger catfish

PostSubject: Re: Free 2 Dwarf gouramis and a very small Tiger Oscar Richmond Va.   Free 2 Dwarf gouramis and a very small Tiger Oscar Richmond Va. Icon_minitime2/13/2011, 9:05 am

are you willing to ship them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free 2 Dwarf gouramis and a very small Tiger Oscar Richmond Va.   Free 2 Dwarf gouramis and a very small Tiger Oscar Richmond Va. Icon_minitime2/13/2011, 9:07 am

To cold to ship. besides shipping wound cost more than buying them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free 2 Dwarf gouramis and a very small Tiger Oscar Richmond Va.   Free 2 Dwarf gouramis and a very small Tiger Oscar Richmond Va. Icon_minitime2/18/2011, 1:57 pm

Vixen thats the same thing that is happening here, the tiger hides and gets chased. the albino comes out and eats outta my hand, good luck finding him a home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free 2 Dwarf gouramis and a very small Tiger Oscar Richmond Va.   Free 2 Dwarf gouramis and a very small Tiger Oscar Richmond Va. Icon_minitime2/18/2011, 2:14 pm

Mine are both out now and eating from my hand. Still would like to rehome reg tiger to someone in the area who has a proper set up.
Back to top Go down
ILIKEFISH
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ILIKEFISH

Favorite Fish: : Freshwater- Gourami
Brackish- GSP
Saltwater- Blue Tang

PostSubject: Re: Free 2 Dwarf gouramis and a very small Tiger Oscar Richmond Va.   Free 2 Dwarf gouramis and a very small Tiger Oscar Richmond Va. Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 11:26 pm

i would take the gouramis if I was close...bummer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free 2 Dwarf gouramis and a very small Tiger Oscar Richmond Va.   Free 2 Dwarf gouramis and a very small Tiger Oscar Richmond Va. Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 12:28 am

Both gouramis are gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free 2 Dwarf gouramis and a very small Tiger Oscar Richmond Va.   Free 2 Dwarf gouramis and a very small Tiger Oscar Richmond Va. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free 2 Dwarf gouramis and a very small Tiger Oscar Richmond Va.
Page 1 of 1